NotebookTalk

I'm wondering where I could sell my P870dm3-g

Mal

I'm wondering where I could sell my Clevo P870dm3-g to someone who would want it for a project, I don't really know where else to ask about this as this is the main place people would be who would use it to its fullest extent, I just cant afford to upgrade it with the pricing of the MXM GPUs, and it uses too much power on my off-grid solar system, I would rather get a low power normal desktop to use and have someone who would be able to have fun with it get it rather than someone on eBay who wouldn't really do anything with it.

The laptop works fine apart from the 1080 card not starting every now and then (Error 43) when the laptop dies (just have to disable it and re-enable it in device manager), which wouldn't really be a problem when you can have it plugged in 24/7, it also doesn't like hardware acceleration for some reason (videos and gifs bug out in chromium based stuff with it enabled), no artifacts on any games or displays.

(works perfectly fine as a secondary gpu for recording, etc)

It has an i7 6700k in it, works fine with no issues.

I also have a dsanke bios flashed on it already.