NotebookTalk

This was the final step I needed to complete the mod. Thanks again, Rackers:

I used an admin command prompt & had to use nvflash from the Techpowerup site ( NVIDIA NVFlash (5.728.0) Download | TechPowerUp) as the one in this thread kept returning an error. 

If you use the one from the Techpowerup site you'll need to run this first before running the flash command:nvflash64 --protectoff

You can then use the flash command as normal. After you've flashed the BIOS & rebooted the vBIOS version in GPU-Z should be 90.04.97.00.7D

Here is what I experienced immediately after the mod. Don’t worry about the blank screen. Simply press your power button to restart or shut down and turn back on. It came back after that.

OG thread post:

Ahh maybe that’s the issue. Let me download and use the TPU NV flash. 

update. It went through but I only have a blank screen. I’m going to try and do a shut down and restart. What can I do if I’m stuck with this blank screen? 

update 2: shut down and started back up and the vbios is showing correctly and my screen is back. Let me test now 

Update 3: SUCCESS! Running TimeSpy and it’s 200w steady! Thank you so much!

jesus nice scores!!!

the omen series is easily the most underrated laptop series on the market...its killer better than razer or alienware or lenovo

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 8 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to ....