hello, this is my first time posting here, so excuse me if the formatting is a bit off haha. I am looking to buy a Clevo W110er, aka the Chromebook-sized laptop. I haven't been able to find one for sale anywhere, but in the off chance I do, I would like to know a few things about them that I haven't been able to find on the internet. currently i have a w740su a w650 i cant rember if its a sj or su (its the project) and a clevo p870dm running dual 970m in sli lols.
1. The soft-touch plastics, heard it has a palmrest coated in the sticky crap, and I wanted to know if this is necessarily a big problem or if it can be cleaned off or if its a replacment typa deal.
2 glossy vs matte screen- I heard the glossy is better; it has better color, etc but I am not sure how because it's the same panel? Maybe I am mistaken.
3. Price: what are they worth realistically, and how much should I pay in the off chance I can even find one?
By the way, hmu if you have heard if any are for sale on ebay etc, bc i cant even get in contact with anyone who even has one nor a seller lmao. cheers yall and thanks for reading!