Jump to content
NotebookTalk

GigaBusterEXE

Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GigaBusterEXE

  1. this is the P100 rom I dumped myself, still can't save changes, I think maybe it has some different clock offsets GP100.rom
  2. Here's the v100 https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/209889/nvidia-teslav100-32768-180223 P100 https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/283159/283159 The 5005mhz issue was because I was looking at my Titan X bios because I named it similarly It's showing 0mhz for p100 mem I still can't edit core clocks on either p100 or v100 though
  3. So I was experimenting with vbios on tech power up and my boss has some 32gb V100's so I loaded up their bios and I noticed the core clocks as seen by CPR are half while the memory clock is correct On the 16gb P100 core clocks are correct but memclock is represented as 5005Mhz while it's supposed to be 715, 715x7=5005 I won't have my p100 until monday I hope this helps
  4. Hello, I have P100 on order for a different project, I tried changing clock limits with a vbios I got from tech power up to practice with but after I hit save as, the info box says the bios is saved but when I open it, it still has the same clocks saved in it Is this because I used the packed EXE? I'm an idiot, it works fine I will be dumping my own when it arrives Also I have heard people in here say they can use the bypass nvflash to to flash modified bios on desktop pascal, did I interpret that correctly Thank you for creating this program, I use Tesla in combination with nvidia Optimus/linux Prime to play games but they have very low frequency
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use