NotebookTalk

Notebooks with i7/i9 and Arc 770? Any models out there in the wild yet?

kojack

I am wondering if there are any notebooks out there with high end arc yet?

Workstation - Dell XPS 8940 - desktop creative powerhouse

Mobile Workstation - Dell inspiron 5406 2 in 1 - mobile creative beast

Wifey's Notebook - Dell inspiron 3169 - Little gem for our businesses

• 2 months later...

yes. but I am not sure when they are being released. I am very interested in getting one for the Hyperencode features with i9/i7 chipsets.  I do video/photo/graphic creation and the arc series graphics are actually really good for that. 

• Thumb Up 1

Photo, video, and graphics creation and editing. Writing for various publications. I am a photographer/videographer, I have a marketing company, a clothing company and a wood/metal fabrication shop behind my house. I am FINALLY getting all of these up and running with MrsKojack and I am now able to work full time and make a good living with them. I am putting in my resignation with my part time job at the mall in a few weeks.  One alone will not do it, but all together we will have a nice family run group of businesses where we work from home, to be with our son full time, and be able to hit the road for extended leave when we want and still work and earn an income. It's all about what you want from life. 

We want to be together, work from home/remote and enjoy the finer things in life (not possessions but experiences).  Our son will be with us for the rest of our lives, so while we are on the earth, we are going to be here for him and show him everything we can!

• Like 1