NotebookTalk

Crysis Remastered MODS

ryan

yeah its just fun running around exploring and killing dudes in the game..I wish they were nazis but hey we dont pick

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

title should be renamed lack of crysis mods but I guess you can discuss old crysis mods as some of them were pretty profound

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

I want to check out the GOD mode mod...ha twister. yeah I think this game should have had more open coding. mods made crysis that much better, real pity. but at least we have cyberpunk 2077/RDR2/GTA V mods and tons of them. gaming on PC is superior to consoles for this very reason....gotta love PC

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

I finally fired this up and the various patches have made it playable now, there's also an awesome trainer on gamecopyworld that has tons of options including 3rd person view at the touch of a button, free fly, no clip, etc it's the +21 one there really cool way to sort of mod it.

I'm just past the alien ship segment and it's nostalgic but definitely old even with it all cranked up but it does look great in places. I got FC2 vibes for sure. The controls are ok but take some practice and the tank entering/exiting controls are not even in the settings section so I had to hoof it after accidentally hitting the exit button whatever it was, as per usual I use an xbone pad for comfort. Analog is way better imo.

Playing at the hard setting and taking out the NK elite suited guys takes either a missile launcher or tons of bullets, easier to take out tanks lol Eh it's just a quick run through for me, I didn't bother with 2/3 remasters I think 3 didn't really need it for those of us who are not going to do RT etc and don't have 4k screens. Was never a huge crysis guy. I can definitely feel the Predator theme etc

• Thumb Up 1

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, ryan said:

this looks pretty cool

The explosion was too bright. I dont like losing the visuals of the area around the NPC. But the mushroom cloud was nice

• Thumb Up 1

Clevo P870DM3-G i9-9900k-32.0GB 2667mhz-GTX 1080 SLI

Alienware M18x R2 i7-3920xm-32GB DDR3-1600 RTX 3000 

Alienware M17x R4 i7-3940XM 32GB DDR3-1600 RTX 3000

Alienware M17x R4 i7-3940XM 20GB DDR3-1600 P4000 120hz 3D

Precision m6700 i7-3840QM - 16.0GB DDR3 - GTX 970M 
Precision m4700 i7-3610QM-8.00GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz-K2000M

GOBOXX SLM  G2721-i7-10875H RTX 3000-32GB ddr4(Gave to my Wife)

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly think warhead is still the best in the series for fun factor. However you can mod the first up the Ying yang and essentially never get sick of it because of the quantity and quality of the mods. Only depressing thing is alot of the amazing mods are no longer attainable on the net nowadays

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled