NotebookTalk

ePSA Diagnostics Strange Issue

I just tried running ePSA diagnostics on my Precision 7520 and all tests completed successfully but encountered a strange issue when I try to use the touchpad or pointing stick to navigate.

As soon as I touch either, the entire screen seems to be dragged to the the direction I move it in almost like I'm "swiping" over to the details screen with the thermistor info/etc. I can't fully move to that screen and using the keyboard doesn't work either. At this point the only thing I can do is dismiss the "all tests passed" dialog with the keyboard then either power off or use CTRL+F4 to reboot.

I've never seen this behavior on any other system running ePSA. The touchpad's left button isn't working but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with this since the pointing stick is affected as well. Almost seems like something is stuck.

Any ideas?