NotebookTalk

M15x GTX970m Nvidia Driver modded .inf

BlazeGhost

As the title says, it´s a modded .inf for the M15x with a GTX970m.
Download the matching driver version from Nvidias site, extract its contents and replace the file located in Display.Driver folder.
Just don´t forget to disable Driver Signature Enforcement before installing or it won´t work.
I´ll try to keep this post up to date.
The latest file is for 536.67 Windows 10 64b driver.
Enjoy.-

511.65.zip

511.79.zip

512.15.zip

512.59.zip

512.77.zip

512.95.zip

516.40.zip

516.59.zip

516.94.zip

526.47.zip

527.56.zip

528.02.zip

531.18.zip

531.29.zip

531.41.zip

531.68.zip

531.79.zip

532.03.zip

535.98.zip

536.23.zip

536.67.zip

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Mate, thank you for your effort. I updated my old m15x to a GTX970m and I just signed up for this site, only to use your driver mod. Thank you a lot.

I have a small problem and I hope you can help me:
I extract the nvidia driver and try to change the file to yours. But nvidia somehow deletes all extracted data, as soon as I close the installation software.
Is there a workaround?

EDIT: 
I just let the installation program open in the background and close it after changing the files and starting the setup again.

But the installation software now closes immediately after starting. I can't install the driver with your modded file.
Any idea?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2023 at 5:01 PM, Rukjor said:

Hey Mate, thank you for your effort. I updated my old m15x to a GTX970m and I just signed up for this site, only to use your driver mod. Thank you a lot.

I have a small problem and I hope you can help me:
I extract the nvidia driver and try to change the file to yours. But nvidia somehow deletes all extracted data, as soon as I close the installation software.
Is there a workaround?

EDIT: 
I just let the installation program open in the background and close it after changing the files and starting the setup again.

But the installation software now closes immediately after starting. I can't install the driver with your modded file.
Any idea?

Did you disabled driver signature enforce? 

You can use winrar on the installer to unpack.

HP Omen Transcend 16 13700HX/32GB 4800mhz/RTX 4070 105W/QHD 240Hz IPS.