NotebookTalk

Exceptional 1080p AI upscaling thanks to our friends over at NVIDIA.

ryan

So I heard about this a few months ago and never tried it because it didn't interest me. so I finally got around to testing it out and yes its pretty impressive.

one thing I noticed right away was 1440p with the AI upscaling looks like 4k and a bit better than native with a few tweaks like noise reduction and edge sharpening set to 49 percent. the implementation is fantastic as it works in windowed mode and on everything that one would need it for. I checked out 1080p and had low expectations and had to make sure i wasn't runnning 1440p or 4k it looks phenomenal and ill post a video below that you can try setting to 1080p and using the upscaling it should impress even the more jaded individuals.

set to 1080p and set ai upscaling to 4 with edge and de noise at 30-50 percent and yeah post back as I dont have the best vison but  i was impressed to say the least.

Screenshot-10.png

this is a big deal if you have a large collection of raw 1080p blurays stored locally.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled