NotebookTalk

Medical Emergency and the aftermath. Very interesting way I am living now.

kojack

On 8/24/2024 at 12:54 AM, kojack said:

We like to travel, so eating at other place is sometimes the only option. I have a new app on my phone called find me gluten free.  It's an invalulable tool for me now. I know where I can safely eat.  Most times its not fast food.  

THe only fast food place I can eat locally is Dairy Queen, even then I have to order it without a bun and use my own. 

ok then yeah traveling means most of the time will be food from restaurant.  i like it when i see technology making life easier its cool that the app can find you a glutten free place. in my case am starting using an app to remind me to give my dad his medicine on time.

• Thumb Up 1

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2

On 8/25/2024 at 4:38 PM, raptorddd said:

ok then yeah traveling means most of the time will be food from restaurant.  i like it when i see technology making life easier its cool that the app can find you a glutten free place. in my case am starting using an app to remind me to give my dad his medicine on time.

We are going on a 3 week camping trip next summer and for the most part we will be eating our own food. We bought a portable 12v fridge for the back of the jeep and will have our 2 burner propane stove with coleman box oven as well. There will be a couple of stops at McDonalds for Colin, and one stop at Mary's African Cuisine in Halifax when we are there (they have wheat free dishes on the menu). Other than that, it will be going to the grocery store every few days when we move from one campground to the other. 

Technology has made it easier to find places if need be however and I am grateful for that. 

• Thumb Up 1

Workstation - Dell XPS 8940 - desktop creative powerhouse

Mobile Workstation - Dell inspiron 5406 2 in 1 - mobile creative beast

Wifey's Notebook - Dell inspiron 3169 - Little gem for our businesses