NotebookTalk

Welcome to the Matrix: Meta confirms that its AI has been trained on all public social media posts since 2007

Papusan

Welcome to the Matrix Disgusting: Meta confirms that its AI has been trained on all public social media posts since 2007

Nice. Me... Have avoided social media as facepalm and the like in many years (since the beginning). People get what they asked for @Mr. Fox @ryan @Rage Set +++. When will we get same infor from Microsoft? 

Facebook admits to scraping every Australian adult user's public photos and posts to train AI, with no opt-out option

Facebook has admitted that it scrapes the public photos, posts and other data of Australian adult users to train its AI models and provides no opt-out option, even though it allows people in the European Union to refuse consent.

• Thumb Up 1
  • Sad 2

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

Papusan @ HWBOTTeam PremaMod @ HWBOT | Papusan @ YouTube Channel

1 hour ago, Papusan said:

Nice. Me... Have avoided social media as facepalm and the like in many years (sinece the beginning). People get what they asked for @Mr. Fox @ryan @Rage Set +++. When will we get same infor from Microsoft? 

I am sure the data pirates love us. If I search for my name on the web nothing comes up. Not even my LinkedIn profile or a people search site. I don't use Instagram, Facepoot or X. I have accounts on them with totally bogus personal information to use if/when I see fit and never post anything associated with my true identity. I upload pictures of random people I have never met, and don't know their names, then I tag them with totally wrong made up names. This is to deliberately harm the accuracy of the data collection and AI. And the email addresses I use for registration, while valid, have very disparaging, vulgar and hateful user names and passwords directly related to the type of people stealing information that will be visible to anyone that buys or steals the information with the intent of using it  for nefarious purposes, or for unsolicited marketing. Here is one such example:
image.png

I get lots of spam at those emails addresses calling me by the fake names used in registration, so I know my efforts to eff things up for them are working. If I do a people search for the fake identities with fake addresses those have also been found to appear in the people searches, LOL. Garbage in, garbage out. We should all be doing malicious things like this to corrupt and cause harm to their data collection efforts.

When I was still doing beta product testing for Dell, the person handling my registration for the Dell World Convention they invited me to had to email me to get a photo for my ID badge because he could not find a real photo of me anywhere. At that time my social media name on Facepoot was Weyland Yutani. They (Facepoot) eventually figured that out and deleted the account. So, I created a new one with different fake information.

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 2

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO

Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901

Spectre // Z790i Edge | 14900KF | 3090 Ti FTW3 | 48GB DDR5-8200 | RM1000e | EK Nucleus CR360 Direct Die || Prime A21

Methuselah // X79 Rampage IV Gene | Xeon E5 1680V2 | 2080 Ti | 32GB DDR3-2400 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201

Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | 4K Display | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb | Nothing to Write Home About

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second. 

same here, my real name is frank schwong and I live in the falkland islands. close to Roy cove. wheeew close one..

google Roy cove, its gorgeous here

• Haha 3

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

haha i was crossing my fingers and hoping youd laugh lol...yeah i think its time for mass amounts of disinformation. if you have already done this i respect you beyond words

• Thumb Up 2
  • Thanks 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

Is this even news?  Anyone with any iota of common sense knew this was happening. Nothing to see here. 

Workstation - Dell XPS 8940 - desktop creative powerhouse

Mobile Workstation - Dell inspiron 5406 2 in 1 - mobile creative beast

Wifey's Notebook - Dell inspiron 3169 - Little gem for our businesses

you knew they would use your data for something that didnt exist 7 years ago? cool..guess theres a science to fortune telling.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled