NotebookTalk

Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro Announcement

John Ratsey

Samsung has announced the Galaxy Book2 Pro series. The key changes from the current Book Pro series appear to be the Intel 12th generation platform, a FHD webcam and some enhanced security features. There's also the comment "Additionally, new algorithms extend the battery lifecycles and lower standby power reducing the need for frequent battery replacements" (does this mean that the current products eat batteries -I've got mine set to a maximum 85%charge)? The specs (at the bottom of the Samsung web page) also show a 32GB RAM option and Intel® Arc™ external graphics graphics option for the 15.6" version.

Unless the new products include a "must have" feature, now is the time for buying the remaining stock of the current line-up at reduced prices.

• 1 year later...

thanks for sharing 🙂

It got stellar reviews. I saw it dropped in price and for around 700 cad its probably the best deal one can get for a general usage laptop.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled