Loi- Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago ========== General Questions 1) What is your budget? 1600 usd 2) What size notebook would you prefer? d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen 3) In which country will you buying this notebook? USA 4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like? a. Like: b. Dislike: Apple 5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed? I rather not unless it’s a guarantee, great quality. I’m wary. 6) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook? Streaming/digital art/3d modeling/rigging/college work.(I’m a 3D animator in training so I still don’t know much but I want a laptop that can handle the long tasking stuff that I got to do. As for the actual heavy stuff I have pc) 7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both? Both but it will be going places. I have a pc for my desk. 😎 Will you be playing games on your notebook? (If so, please state which games or types of games?) Nope 9) How many hours of battery life do you need? A decent amount. For when I’m not doing something very taxing. I don’t want to be held down by a cord. 10) Would you prefer to see the notebook you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK? It’s ok to get it online as long as there some videos on it. Or if the brand is good. 11) What OS do you prefer? Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, etc. windows 12) What ports do you require on your laptop? (ex. MiniDisplayPort or HDMI? Displayport or USB-C w/ DP?) you lost me… I’m not this in depth in this, but I know that since I’m an anime, I’ll probably need a good amount of ports definitely also the one that helps connect with your PC if that’s a thing… I think it the more the merrier Screen Specifics 13) What screen resolution(s) would you prefer? See further below for explanations. High resolution. Please I’m not asking for a oled but a nice screen for accurate work is a must. 14) Do you want a glossy/reflective screen or a matte/non-glossy screen? See further below for explanations. I’m not picky screen specs like 100%srgb/100%DCI-P3 color coverage, high brighness(400+nits) panel quality is more important Build Quality and Design 15) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you? I’m an artist so if it looks funky then that’s fun but I don’t really care. (I prefer less if best non of the fancy lights tho) Notebook Components 16) How much storage space do you need? 1 tb it would be best if it’s upgradable Timing, Warranty and Longevity 17) When do you consider purchasing this laptop? October 18) How long do you expect to use this laptop? As much as I can. 19) How long could you afford to do without your laptop if it were to fail? Yes 20) Would you be willing to pay significantly extra for on-site warranty, or would it be acceptable to you to have to ship the laptop to the vendor for repair with perhaps a week or more outage? I can’t pay the warranty but I can ship the laptop. ========== Basically, looking for a budget creator laptop. Lots of ram/ ryzen gpu if possible for ai workflow
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now