NotebookTalk

Nahimic 3 UAD Modified Driver for Unsupported MSI Hardware

solidus1983

On 8/14/2024 at 9:52 AM, epguy3 said:

I have to say it again

time for a new modded audio driver update for August 2024.  why?

cuz MSI released a new Realtek audio driver thru the MSI LiveUpdate site around the beginning of August 2024 > version 6.0.9709.1.

and again

time for a new modded audio driver update for late August 2024.  why?

because MSI released a brand new Realtek audio driver on their main web site almost a few days ago

version 6.0.9718.1

MSI has been releasing multiple Realtek Audio driver versions this August like 6.0.9709.1, 6.0.9718.1 and some older versions like 6.0.9661.1 and 6.0.9675.1.  surely MSI is picking up the pace with these audio driver releases.

Hi all, I want to ask when a new version of the Nahimic mod driver will be available. I still have an issue with the date on my Nahimic, and I'm waiting for a new version to resolve this.

• 1 month later...
On 8/24/2024 at 7:11 AM, JPRafael said:

Hi all, I want to ask when a new version of the Nahimic mod driver will be available. I still have an issue with the date on my Nahimic, and I'm waiting for a new version to resolve this.

since there is no definite timetable as to whether or not the creator of the modded Realtek Nahimic drivers will make new versions because of the OP's current work & study schedules (yup that person is very busy, atm), you'll probably be waiting a very long time before new versions come out.   I too also don't know as to when new versions of the OP's modded drivers will be released.

=======

time for a new modded audio driver update for autumn 2024. 

because MSI has released versions 6.0.9724.1 and 6.0.9735.1 this September 2024.
along with official MSI Nahimic APO4 4.11.6.0 driver w/ A-volute Extension 1.5.51.0 driver from the MSI web site released early September 2024.