NotebookTalk

Proto Hologram box? Huh?

Hertzian56

I've seen a few articles about this lately but I myself just can't see it being anything but a very big tv, where is the in the round  star wars stye hologram? Or even the on stage reflected off smoke etc hologram? A few of the yt commentors seem to think the same thing.

• Thumb Up 2
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, and that's from two years ago. Did he ever make it to market yet? Seems unclear about who his initial target customers should be. And what is the story with content for it? Is it open and flexible in being easily able to display any 3D model or other 3D content sent to it? Also seemed a little suspicious that he didn't feel like actually showing us the greater depth potential mentioned. Interesting to see all the same thanks.

• Thumb Up 2

I don't follow it all that much there was just an article about it in the nyp and I think I saw something about it somewhere else connected to some media star, honestly sounds like some sort of scam to me, maybe ipo scam or looking for investors to do some real work.

• Like 1

it looks actually pretty cool. I have a 3d tv now and love 3d but 3d is dead....y axis is cool x axis is cool....im loving 2d says the herds......z axis naw thats a gimmick

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled