NotebookTalk

HP Spectre Laptops

ConstellationAdmiral007

Does anyone plan on buying one of these or 2022? I'm very interested in customizing the HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 Laptop - 16t-f100.

I've been trying to find a coupon code that works for the 16 inch model and so far nothing seems to be valid. Was wondering if anyone has thoughts on this laptop series and has been able to apply any type of coupon code to it.

I miss the great days where you could take 25% to 30% off a laptop on their website....

Lastly, I thought all the 12th Generation Intel Core processors would include this new Intel Arc graphics processor unit but on their website you can only get the "Intel Core™ i7-12700H (up to 4.7 GHz, 24 MB L3 cache, 14 cores, 20 threads)" with the Intel Iris Xe Graphics Card and I'm wondering why that is? All the other options for processor include the new Intel Arc.

Configuration:

• Windows 11 Pro
  • Intel® Core™ i7-1260P (up to 4.7 GHz, 8 MB L3 cache, 12 cores, 16 threads)+Intel® Arc™ A370M Graphics (4GB)+32GB(OB)(OLED)
  • 16" diagonal, UHD+ (3840 x 2400), OLED, multitouch-enabled, UWVA, anti-reflection, Low Blue Light, 400 nits
  • 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD (4x4 SSD)
  • No Additional Office Software
  • Security Software Trial
  • 6-cell, 83 Wh Li-ion polymer
  • No DVD or CD Drive
  • Full-size, backlit, nightfall black keyboard
  • HP Wide Vision HD Camera + integrated dual array digital microphone (Nightfall Black)
  • Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX411 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5.2 combo
  • HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Pen

Will the above be powerful enough for a game like Age of Empires?

• 3 weeks later...

yes that will handle AOE I gUarentee this. you will get above 60fps at high.....but dont expect the same with AOE 4

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled