NotebookTalk

Geforce NOW. Game without GPU updated

ryan

lol bro, I laughed reading that thanks. yeah its pretty crappy mess. lol. I was nice to it but yeah it honestly is really a 7-6/10. pretty cool that you can play it on a chromebook. but if your into rdr2 and would rather play that with geforce now your outta luck

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

geforce now has had several updates now since I last posted, the max bit rate is still only 75mbs but there is a hack to bump that up to whatever value you want but in the end its still limited to a max of 70-80 mbs. it has 2 or so less ms of lag so its snappier and the artifacts are not as pronounced but hey I guess your still just playing a game movie. as for overall before id give it a solid 7/10 now because of the latency improvements and image quality adjustments with  AI and such yeah its a solid 9/10 for me, they just need to focus on 120/4k now and find a solution to the modern tech limitations.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 3 months later...

im able to get 4k/120 in many games cyberpunk included. heres what it can look like with good internet and ping

Screenshot-6.png

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled