NotebookTalk

Mouse and Keyboard review. Vital from the source in Canada.

kojack

I was recently shopping for a new mouse and keyboard to replace what I had which was the microsoft foldable mouse and stock dell keyboard. I was looking at mechanical keyboards from various different vendors and Logitech mouse. I stumbled upon the vital "mac" keyboard and 7 button mouse and The Source. The keyboard is not mechanical as I didn't like typing on it after years and years of using notebook keyboards, I have become accustomed to low travel keyboards. The keyboard is very well built and performs great. I can flow through writing assignments quickly and accurately which is great because time is money. The mouse, although its "cheap" it punches way above its weight and tracks accurately and is very comfortable and solid. I think I paid 39.99 for the keyboard and 29.99 for the mouse. This is in Canadian Dollars too. 

Budget friendly great quality products is what I am all about.  These both have it.  I will post some pictures after of both. 

• Like 1

Workstation - Dell XPS 8940 - desktop creative powerhouse

Mobile Workstation - Dell inspiron 5406 2 in 1 - mobile creative beast

Wifey's Notebook - Dell inspiron 3169 - Little gem for our businesses