NotebookTalk

4k tv vs 1k tv

Hertzian56

I wasnt trying to be rude, I have a 4k tv and am using it as I type. 2 feet away it's a big difference. back 10 feet you would need to be an eagle

its not really an opinion, we are all humans and to be fair i think super powers as far as vision goes could be why you spot a less than 1mm pixel from 8 feet back

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 3 weeks later...

Just getting ready to setup our new Home Theater in our recroom. 100" motorized screen, my good ole Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector that puts out HD video content with a great brightness level, I am ordering a new pioneer Elite receiver to control all my devices and put out clean power.  We have PSB speakers all around to provide crystal clear sound to go with the great video.  Is it 4k?  NOPE,  do we care?  Not in the least. We have a theater like experience in our home. The actual theater in town only has 1080 p video processing and no one seems to care.  

Behind the screen, when it is up is our 55" Samsung tv I have owned for years. It works awesome, has a great picture, and again, its only 1080p.  4k is extremely overrated. 

• Thumb Up 1

Workstation - Dell XPS 8940 - desktop creative powerhouse

Mobile Workstation - Dell inspiron 5406 2 in 1 - mobile creative beast

Wifey's Notebook - Dell inspiron 3169 - Little gem for our businesses

• 1 month later...