NotebookTalk

Micro Center Opening New Location in Indianapolis

Sandy Bridge

https://www.microcenter.com/site/stores/indianapolis.aspx

Coming this summer to Indianapolis is a brand new Micro Center location!

Two more, in currently-undisclosed locations, will open "by 2025" according to Tom's Hardware.

I'm excited for Indianapolis.  Micro Center is great.  I live close to one and it's my go-to computer store.  They don't quite have everything, but they have a lot, at reasonable prices, and no one else offers anything similar.  As someone who generally doesn't enjoy shopping, but likes computer hardware, it's my favorite store.

Anyone live in Indiana and looking forward to not having to drive to Cincinnati or Chicago for a good PC shopping experience?

• Thumb Up 2

Desktop: Core i5 2500k "Sandy Bridge" | RX 480 | 32 GB DDR3 | 1 TB 850 Evo + 512 GB NVME + HDDs | Seasonic 650W | Noctua Fans | 8.1 Pro

Laptop: MSI Alpha 15 | Ryzen 5800H | Radeon 6600M | 64 GB DDR4 | 4 TB TLC SSD | 10 Home

Laptop history: MSI GL63 (2018) | HP EliteBook 8740w (acq. 2014) | Dell Inspiron 1520 (2007)

2 hours ago, Sandy Bridge said:

https://www.microcenter.com/site/stores/indianapolis.aspx

Coming this summer to Indianapolis is a brand new Micro Center location!

Two more, in currently-undisclosed locations, will open "by 2025" according to Tom's Hardware.

I'm excited for Indianapolis.  Micro Center is great.  I live close to one and it's my go-to computer store.  They don't quite have everything, but they have a lot, at reasonable prices, and no one else offers anything similar.  As someone who generally doesn't enjoy shopping, but likes computer hardware, it's my favorite store.

Anyone live in Indiana and looking forward to not having to drive to Cincinnati or Chicago for a good PC shopping experience?

Indeed, much better than most other store fronts

Only been in close proximity to one a couple times, but when I was, I typically bought new from them as their prices with deals were close to what I could buy used for. 

That location is well chosen.

Still close to the heart of the city but close to the NE and E sides where most of the money is.