NotebookTalk

Chatbots AI and such scary times Epic Bleak Faith Elden Ring oof

Hertzian56

Was reading some dsog stuff this morning about how Elden Ring makers accused the Bleak Faith studio of stealing animations, and how it continues is that Epic sells asset packages with animations but cannot or will not verify if they are stolen or not, then later on in the discussion someone commented about chatgpt, which is chat AI and I noticed the logo, which if you can't see what it is(once again did the lifting for you here) you've got no hope just build yourself a pig pen and start eating the slop. Also the CEO is pretty obvious on so many levels, no wonder disaster is coming sheesh

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/bleak-faith-forsaken-accused-of-stealing-animations-from-elden-ring-developer-responds/

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/epic-games-comments-on-elden-rings-stolen-animations-accusations/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ChatGPT

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sam+Altman&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwju17n659v9AhXiD0QIHc_bDaEQ_AUoAnoECAEQBA&biw=1236&bih=548&dpr=1.5#imgrc=7IyBKoo-yGMu-M

I'd like to thank this site for now limiting my upload size to a TOTAL of  ~4.11mb for who knows what time period really great, yesterday it was 4.88mb per POST, today it looks like about 4mb TOTAL, fine just start calling this place the OC or it didn't happen.net site. Maybe get a chatgpt subscription it's free!

• Thumb Up 1

Yeah, big tech decided to train the dystopian models on either stolen or open source (which doesn't mean completely free and unrestricted) data.

They should be sued to death.

Another funny example I heard about today is that one of the image generators started spewing out watermarked Getty images. 

They say lawyers always win, let's hope it's the good ones this time.

• Thumb Up 2

"We're rushing towards a cliff, but the closer we get, the more scenic the views are."

-- Max Tegmark

AI: Major Emerging Existential Threat To Humanity

getty has always had their little tagline in there usually covers up wrong finger ratios, the pebble adams apple and other stuff they want to hide. 500$ for the right to use a fake/altered image that getty-steinberg oil family probably has no right to OR like you're saying not even bother just have AI construct image slap a price on it, all $500.  Sam Altman getty images are gruesome, kinda like bankman-fried hmm what does that name tell you? Bring down the system for marxist-banksterWO. Alt in Danish "everything" , the peoples republic "man" lol.

I bet they had not perceptible to normal consciousness watermarks in there anyways. Worked for a company that did that in movie theater movies so they could ID where the bootlegged cam footage was taken, not noticeable at all to the viewer. Send in the lawyers or threats therein, none of them are good btw

• Thumb Up 2

On 3/14/2023 at 11:04 AM, Hertzian56 said:

I'd like to thank this site for now limiting my upload size to a TOTAL of  ~4.11mb for who knows what time period really great, yesterday it was 4.88mb per POST, today it looks like about 4mb TOTAL, fine just start calling this place the OC or it didn't happen.net site. Maybe get a chatgpt subscription it's free!

Its usually best to confirm whats happening before making statements of fact.

As explained in the other threads, each member has a storage limitation, the more images you post, the less space you will have. Your perceived favoritism over the benchmark threads in the desktop side of the forum is misplaced. As they are placed under the same limitations you have. They elect for 1 of 2 scenarios. Either use an image hosting site and embed to the forum (which the forum software supports) or delete older pictures from their accounts so they can keep hosting the images here.

Lastly, the picture was removed for a reason, do not repost it again.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...