NotebookTalk

is this code working.? DISKPERF –N

raptorddd

On 3/20/2023 at 5:25 PM, raptorddd said:

am not sure if the above code is working .

DISKPERF –N

found it here  https://techieinspire.com/disable-disk-performance-counter-windows-10-diskperf-command/

this is what it shows. i dont understand if it applied or i need to add other code.

Capture.PNG.5c569575a77f69e3c992b12f222123fa.PNG

I expect you looking for this....

• Thumb Up 1

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

Papusan @ HWBOTTeam PremaMod @ HWBOT | Papusan @ YouTube Channel

55 minutes ago, Papusan said:

I expect you looking for this....

well after watching the video. its not what i was looking for what i wanted was performance counters. my goal is to gain the most performance out of my CPU

so i found a way to disaable performance counters but. how do i know they are disabled.?

thanks

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2

18 minutes ago, raptorddd said:

well after watching the video. its not what i was looking for what i wanted was performance counters. my goal is to gain the most performance out of my CPU

so i found a way to disaable performance counters but. how do i know they are disabled.?

thanks

You disable the performance counters with DISKPERF –N. You can see they are gone in task manger after that CMD command. Just test with both commands DISKPERF –Y and you see the counters in task manager is back again.

image.thumb.png.eba7ece8d741511f8586a7aa53632e9d.png

• Thumb Up 1

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

Papusan @ HWBOTTeam PremaMod @ HWBOT | Papusan @ YouTube Channel