NotebookTalk

Forza Motorsport: Looking Incredible

ryan

Now I'm very excited for this game that is scheduled to release on october 10th 2023 for xbox and PC. It is looking truly next gen and will not be coming out for xbox one it will be a game pass game but i'm going to be buying it for 79.99 when it releases. The graphics are insane, I remember seeing horizon 5 for the first time and thinking, is this real do I get to play with this or is this pre rendered. Now step forward 3 years and they topped horizon 5 with full ray tracing and 4k textures, as for customization you can change just abouut anything from tire pressure to how much gas you have in the tank. I am very excited for this as I'm a big Forza Anything fan and love every single one of their releases as everytime they release something they take it to another level.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IGN gave it a 8/10. Basically everyones praising the handling and incredible graphics. but the lack of credits and the upgrade system seems to be a aquired taste and is hindering the game from getting its deserved 10/10. I personally have yet to play it I might get the premium addon to play it now or wait till the 10th. tough call.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

7 hours ago, ryan said:

Game is live!!

I just tried and it says im too early any reason for this? timer is gone.

@hfm  @cucubits either of you guys use xbox live?

Unfortunately not, I'm on PC only. If there's something else you like, maybe some shooter/fps/battle royale game which has crossplay, I'd be happy to team up sometimes.

• Thumb Up 1

graphically its good, i dont see games looking any better in the next few years. overall its ok. disappointing

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

just booted it up and checked it out up close. looks worse than FM7. why would microsoft make people wait 7 years for a worse product

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

25 minutes ago, ryan said:

why would microsoft make people wait 7 years for a worse product

the answer lies within the question :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

GitHub

Currently and formerly owned laptops (specs below):

Serenity                    -> Dell Precision 5560
N-1                             -> Dell Precision 5560 (my lady's)

Razor Crest              -> Lenovo ThinkPad P16 (work)
Millenium Falcon    -> Dell Precision 5530 (work)
Axiom                        -> Lenovo ThinkPad P52 (work)
Moldy Crow             -> Dell XPS 15 9550

Spoiler

Senenity / N-1: Dell Precision 5560
    i7-11800H CPU
    1x32 GB DDR4 2,666 MHz
    512 GB SSD
    NVIDIA T1200
    FHD+ 1920x1200
    PopOS 22.04

Millenium Falcon: Dell Precision 5530
    i9-8950HK CPU
    2x16 GB DDR4 2,666 MHz
    1 TB SSD
    NVIDIA Quadro P2000
    UHD 3840x2160
    Ubuntu 22.04 / Windows 10 LTSC

Worst game of the year.

People complain about starfields locked 30/60 it rarely fluctuates. in forza the game will run at 50fps in some scenes and 20fps in cutscenes and various other times. I have played 20 hours of this game and it is by far the worst racing game I have ever played, it is a first where racing feels like a chore vs just fun and accomplishment. least fun ive had in a long time but im a die hard racing fan, i probably will grind through it just to tell people i beat it and its the worst experience ever lol.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

Ok after giving it a second thought with the new drivers. It's 30.4k.high with a 3060. As a 3060 is not designed for 4k I'd say it has good performance. The driving is solid and so is the ai. Not to challenging but rather the right mix. Graphics are a pretty big jump going from high to ultra so I can't comment on how ultra Rt at 4k looks but for a quarter the performance on fms7 I'd give it a meh. If I was getting 60fps locked on medium at 4k I'd give it a plus but considering horizon 5 nets me 100fps on ultra at 4k and looks better with more geometric density and details I'd still say after 7 years of waiting it's a 6 out of 10. Basically just saying you are highly likely to be disappointed

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

Always look forward to your comments. I just bought asseto and will be buying competizione in 2 days thanks. Your a gentleman and scholar.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 3 weeks later...

the handling is on the finicky side, I like how it looks and sounds but not a fan of the aggressive steering profiles. if anyone plans on using keyboard to play it fair warning it will be difficult!

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled