NotebookTalk

Does anyone use NTLite for cleaning out ISO's?

Snowleopard

I use chris titus gamerOS xml and ntlite free. nifty little program but unfortunetly its not easy to r3emove things if you dont know what your doing. I just installed a OS that is slimmed down. with chrome and 3 tabs open spotify in the background malwarebytes running and steam loaded I have 100 processes. as for performance it does diddly in benchmarks but speed and snappiness is impressive it feels like my computer did a hoot of crack.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

On 10/20/2023 at 1:42 PM, ryan said:

do you know of a ISO that has everything removed already that one could download

I don't think people can legally post those, you have to get the ISO from Microsoft and have a valid license key, but editing the ISO once you have it is fine from what I understand.

• Thumb Up 1

On 10/20/2023 at 10:42 AM, ryan said:

do you know of a ISO that has everything removed already that one could download

if you asking me its been long time since i used someones elses ISOS.  i rather do it myself that way i keep and remove what i want.

using msmg tooklit its easy.

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2

• 3 weeks later...

So I figured out NTLite and it is amazing. Still learning more advanced stuff, but I was able to make a clean WIN1132H2 iso for installation. I didn't remove everything like a strict gaming build, but I was able to remove alot of the trash and bloatware apps installed with Windows right from the ISO.

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 1