NotebookTalk

Recommend Me A Game Thread

ryan

So a few people here have been searching for a game or two that they might fancy, here's a thread as a follow up.

Please don't be too general, the more details you give the closer to a game you would likely enjoy can be recommended

Top 10 games of all time and you can't go wrong unless your not a gamer

--------------------------------------

Tetris

--------------------------------------

1) Half Life 1 +2

2) Elderscrolls Skyrim

3) Crysis

4) Forza Horizon 5

5) Baldurs GATE 3

6) Fallout 4

7) God of War

8. Unchartered 1 + 2

9) Grand Theft Auto 5

10) Red Dead Redemption 2

these games are must haves in your collection, there are many more and a list below will light up eventually detailing them

------------------------------Recommend A Game (indies welcome)-------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 3 weeks later...

i tried playing the witcher 1 twice... but i gave up. the combat wasnt a issue..  the alchemy the quests. specially the quests.. i selected several quests pointed me to a location and there were nothing there. often i have to check walkthroughs.  idk i even read the quests and didnt understand what i needed to be done next not like oblivion or morrowind.

is the witcher 2 the same in quests.?

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2

How you can forget games like:

Starcraft 1 & 2, and expansions

Age of Empires 1

Others:

Witcher 3 (not interested in the sex scenes though..)

NFS games

Firewatch (great atmosphere)

Portal

Counter Strike

. and there are a ton others. There is never enough time to play through them all.

• Previous lives: D900F / P150HM / P150EM / P870DM2 / X170KM
  • Testing/Backup Rig - P750DM2 - **in process** - *Build Thread*
  • Wife's Daily - P750DM2- 4k Panel / 6700k / 1060 GTX / 64GB DDR4 3200Mhz Corsair Vengeance / 1TB Samsung 970 Plus / 2TB WD Black SN770 / Killer Wifi
  • Self Daily - P750DM2 (2016) - Dsanke BIOS / 8700k (2017) / 2080 RTX (2019) / 64GB DDR4 3200Mhz CL16 Ballistix / ETC
  • Determined to keep the socketed 15.6" laptops alive as long as possible!!

there are alot of good games, around 200. I own just about every AAA title great to good. I think iv'e installed 130 takes up 4tb but its nice being in the mood for the odd game and just booting it up for half an hour. relaxing playing mindless games. speaking of which I might boot up forza horizon or motorsport soon, I love these games just have a gripe. why do games from 2008 look just as good as games from 2023, like sure they look slightly better but 15 years of improvement? more like 1 month of improvement.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled