NotebookTalk

Obsidian-PC Fan Control

Drimacus

4 hours ago, Drimacus said:

Hello does anyone have lastest instalation file of this program? I have problem with other versions they don't work on startup.

Pretty sure they went out of business and don't support it anymore

• Previous lives: D900F / P150HM / P150EM / P870DM2 / X170KM
  • Testing/Backup Rig - P750DM2 - **in process** - *Build Thread*
  • Wife's Daily - P750DM2- 4k Panel / 6700k / 1060 GTX / 64GB DDR4 3200Mhz Corsair Vengeance / 1TB Samsung 970 Plus / 2TB WD Black SN770 / Killer Wifi
  • Self Daily - P750DM2 (2016) - Dsanke BIOS / 8700k (2017) / 2080 RTX (2019) / 64GB DDR4 3200Mhz CL16 Ballistix / ETC
  • Determined to keep the socketed 15.6" laptops alive as long as possible!!

8 hours ago, anassa said:

Pretty sure they went out of business and don't support it anymore

I know it. But i need only lastest avaible version of fan control software if someone have and can upload 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

2.4.9 is not the lastest. I have machine from Obsidian too. Problem back again after 3 days all was ok now when start PC fan control disappeared completely 😕 The problem is that the latest version of the control station is not compatible with the old version fan control 2.4.9 Both must be the latest for everything to work properly. I need lastest fan control which will work with this control station version:

Beztytuu.thumb.png.6617f5c4141075f103d79ee54dfda058.png

This is what it also says with 2.4.9 fan control:

image.png.a6d07ca133a4fc69bca8af32f3b56ef8.png

So pretty much looks like the latest to me.

I have in the last weeks tested RLEC Viewer and Clevo Fan Control and I have settled on Clevo Fan Control:

image.png.2de7737206ed7c6da9ab9bfdd343c472.png

At first RLEC viewer seemed to have some advantages but it has an annoying glitch where at least in my Clevo X170KM-G the fans go briefly down to zero when they ramp down, so they would for example ramp down from 20 to 18% with an annoying clicking sound in between.

So for a two fan chassis I would recommend Clevo Fan Control and RLECViewer only for Clevos with three fans as the third fan is not recognized by Clevo Fan Control in its current state.

The Obsidian update serwers are down like 2 year or more so it always will show up you have lastest. Last newest one i used and remember was version 2.5.1. To bad i didn't make a copy of instaler because now no one have it and can't find it nowhere in internet.

I had all of the copies before losed my hdd back then...it was

Fan control, driver update, control station and keyboard led as far I know....

I rly hope someone can re-upload them here again 😔 🤧 

Otherwise I could not not find them on www....

When they announced closing down business - the software was still developed for a couple of months - i tried to get the versions from them. But they never answered. I only experienced great support via e-mail from them over the years, but this was a letdown. The developer said, there were no plans to monetize the software after closing down. It's a shame, that the apps were not made available to the public.