NotebookTalk

Quadro P5000m on Alienware m18x R2 not being set as default.

Recently installed a P5000 in my m18x R2. Everything went well with physical and software installation and is working very well except the fact that for some reason Windows 10 keeps setting the Intel HD Graphics as the default for gaming. I even have the P5000 as default on the Nvidia Control Panel and Windows still uses the Intel. Its very odd because i didnt have this issue with the P4000. I know you can change the default via Windows Graphics Settings, which did work, but i REALLY dont want to have to do this to each individual program. The only program so far that defaults automatically to it is Blender. Any way i can change this to where the P5000 is the the default? Like as in not having select this card for every program? I already reinstalled the driver twice and still have this issue. I also talked to TheDinka since they have this card for the same rig and they did not have this issue.