Jump to content
NotebookTalk

[WTB] broken MXM laptop (M4800/M6800) >= 4th gen


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

 

I am interested in buying out broken MXM laptops. I have good knowledge of motherboard repairs so I can attempt repairs.

 

Either in complete or incomplete state

 

Price to be discussed based on the system + the state + the components

 

Currently I am interested in Dell precision M4800 and M6800

Also interested in precision 7520/7720, zbook 17 G4 zbook 17 g5 and zbook 17 g6.

 

I am in France/EU so EU shipping is the most worth while.

 

Also any other broken workstation/powerfull laptops without an MXM slot I am interested in buying.

 

Thanks, have a good one.

Precision M6700 : i7-3740QM | P3000 6gb engineering vbios | 20gb DDR3 1600Mhz | FHD ips dreamcolor | delta fans

Zbook 17 g3 : i7-6820HQ -75mv | M3000m 4gb | 16gb DDR4 2400Mhz | FHD ips 

Precision 7720 : i7-6820HQ -80mv & 102.7mhz BCLK| Zotac GTX1060 6gb, 100w OC vbios | 16gb DDR4 3011Mhz |  1440p165hz (upgrad)

Zbook 17 g5 : i7-8850H, -140mv | P5200 16gb | 32gb DDR4 2666Mhz | FHD IPS

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use