Jump to content
NotebookTalk

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Price: 1234€, make an offer please 🙂

 

Its a sad day today 😪

 

I experimented with liquid metal on my X170KM and basically fried the board...

 

I bought it brand new in October 2025 from Eurocom shortly before they phased it out and have never even taken the protective cover off the display. I really loved this device and its in PERFECT condition (well except the board now 😢)

 

The other components still work great as it only hit the power delivery. 

 

Its still under warranty as far as im aware.

 

Specs:

3080 16GB MXM

i9 11900k delided custom bartx IHS

64GB (2x32GB) Ballistix 3200MHz CL16 sodimm 

240HZ QHD Display

780w eurocom psu (never used because i already had one)

custom taobao fans (all original parts will be shipped with it)

copper shims (have them but not installed yet)

Bonus 2in1 aliexpress heatsink

 

Shipping: Im shipping from europe and prefer shipping inside the EU but i can arrage shipping anywhere.

 

I can make some pictures later but before I do I wanna know if people are even interested in this.

 

As long as you have a working mainboard you essentially have a brand new X170KM-G 🥲

I dont have one and buying one doesnt make sense for me right now

 

I dont want to invest more money into it as I am very busy now and would rather get some money back.

 

If you have questions or if i missed something, dont hesitate to ask here or via PM!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use