NotebookTalk

Company of Heroes 3 Releases Nov 17

Hertzian56

COH3 releases Nov 17, looks like it has a North Africa and Italian campaign. I think it's only 2 German and the USA/UK factions so 3 total no Italians. I'm hoping it will be more straightforward and user friendly than COH2 was with its convoluted systems and too much focus on buggy online stuff. You don't actually get to the gameplay until about 5 mins into the video, ugh. Saw this on dsog btw.

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/company-of-heroes-3-releases-on-november-17th-gets-new-gameplay-footage/

• 2 months later...

Company of Heroes 3 has been delayed until February 23rd

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/company-of-heroes-3-has-been-delayed-until-january-23rd/

SEGA has announced that Relic’s upcoming strategy game, Company of Heroes 3, has been delayed until February 23rd, 2023. According to the publisher, Relic needs a bit more time in order to further polish the game.

COH3 delay

SEGA was originally planning to release the game on November 17th. Thus, we’re basically looking at a 3-month delay.

Company of Heroes 3 aims to bring the series’ intimate boots-on-the-ground storytelling to a brand-new theatre of war, unlocking authentic new tactics, factions, and a wealth of untold stories from World War II.

The game will be using the Essence Engine 5, the latest evolution of Relic’s proprietary real-time strategy technology. And, from the looks of it, the new destruction system will set new standards for strategy games. Moreover, Relic promises to implement some authentic new features.

• Sad 1

• 4 months later...

First story mission, looks good. I'm into other things right now but later on may pick it up, I'm really into the offline skirmishes w player made maps and that needs some time to develop. Maybe give 2 another try but still love 1, it's kinda like my solitaire just something to do while watching tv etc works great.