NotebookTalk

Official Clevo P870TM-G Thread

ViktorV

Here is a test with Horizon Forbidden West with the RTX4070ti in comparison with a desktop PC and 13700K. The power consumption of the GPU is also astonishing, almost the same! My power supply, in the form of an SSD 2nd hard disk slot, can withstand the load without any problems. All settings are identical. NO FG, DLSS, FSR....

P870_15.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Maro97 said:

@Developer79 any ideas ?

Hi Maro,

your bios is the limited version!
In addition, the bios does not have such support. There was no rBAR yet!
That also depends on the bios. The GTX10xx series could possibly also be updated via Nvidia. But I don't know exactly.

Greetz:-)

1 hour ago, Maro97 said:

Anyway i think the gtx 10xx series can’t appears resizable-bar option even if enabled ( above 4G Decoding ) option  it’s only working with rtx 30xx gpuz 

Yes, I think so too! It only works with the new cards... Unless NVidia makes updates for the VBios, but I don't think so!....

On 9/2/2024 at 5:19 PM, Developer79 said:

Here is a test with Horizon Forbidden West with the RTX4070ti in comparison with a desktop PC and 13700K. The power consumption of the GPU is also astonishing, almost the same! My power supply, in the form of an SSD 2nd hard disk slot, can withstand the load without any problems. All settings are identical. NO FG, DLSS, FSR....

P870_15.jpg

Did You overclocked the gpu ? +150 core / +30 memory 😁 . Even if not OC the GPU i am satisfied with that level wich you got it.. such a great work 

IMG_4647.jpeg

3 hours ago, Maro97 said:

Did You overclocked the gpu ? +150 core / +30 memory 😁 . Even if not OC the GPU i am satisfied with that level wich you got it.. such a great work 

Yes, I played around a bit. Also to test how the card behaves!:-)

Thank you for your support

• Thanks 1