NotebookTalk

The Random Video Thread

Etern4l

21 hours ago, Hertzian56 said:

I dunno about you mate but I don't think I'll sleep tonight.

• Thumb Up 1
  • Haha 1

Dell Precision 7540 (Delta fans equipped) | Not in use: HP Elitebook 8470P, ThinkPad X131e, ThinkPad T61, Dell Precision M4800 (dead), HP Zbook 15 G2

I almost cry watching this beautiful child!

Knowing that some time after puberty she will develop fangs, claws and a cold heart 😈

Thunderchild // Lenovo Legion Y740 17" i7-9750H rtx2080maxQ win10 

RainBird // Alienware 17 (Ranger) i7-4910mq gtx860m win10LTSC

Found this video very amusing. Reminds me of my families troubles with AT&T when we moved into our new house; we didn't get working internet for ~2 months...

• Haha 1

Clevo P870TM-G: Core i7 8700k @ 4.8ghz | Clevo GTX 1080 | 32gb HyperX DDR4 @ 3200mhz | 17" 1440p 120hz B173QTN01.0 Screen | 256gb Samsung 850 EVO | 500gb WD Blue SSD | 1tb Samsung 870 QVO | 2tb Seagate 5400rpm HDD | Prema BIOS

Alienware 17 R1: Core i7 4710mq @ 3.619ghz 741 CBR15 (834 CBR15 @ 4.213ghz) | Dell GTX 860m | 16gb HyperX DDR3L @ 2133mhz | 17" 3D 120hz LTN173HT02-T01 Screen | 256gb mSATA SSD

Asus Zephyrus G14: Ryzen 7 4800hs @ 4.2ghz | GTX 1650 | 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz | 14" 120hz LM140LF1F01 Screen | 512gb NVME SSD

haha that image alone made me laugh i'll watch it in a bit thanks for the funny video. made my day

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 2 weeks later...

1:02 in and I'm almost wetting myself laughing at this guy....I can see the poor little kids faces going WTF

• Haha 1

Might buy a s23 ultra on the 1st. Not sure yet. Doesn't seem to be much of an upgrade from my s21 ultra.

Wrong thread lol

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

On 3/24/2023 at 3:29 PM, Eban said:

1:02 in and I'm almost wetting myself laughing at this guy....I can see the poor little kids faces going WTF

Lemme one-up that.

• Haha 1

Dell Precision 7540 (Delta fans equipped) | Not in use: HP Elitebook 8470P, ThinkPad X131e, ThinkPad T61, Dell Precision M4800 (dead), HP Zbook 15 G2

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this for first time a few years ago. Reminds of a LOT of humans.

• Haha 1
  • Bump 1

The hoverboard bit might be the coolest thing iv'e ever seen this side of a woman

and just too add. when I was visiting australia I was lucky enough to meet this kangaroo

• Thumb Up 2

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

Speaking of Oz

I have also done this...making a firebreak on the fly...very scary.

Summer is coming!    (actually not in Australia..summer is over :classic_rolleyes: )

• Thumb Up 2

1 hour ago, ryan said:

That is nice:classic_love:....but I can not fully articulate how much I miss fat bums!

Asian girls have a nice shape bum from behind...but from side its normally quite flat :classic_sad:

There is 1 girl at my work, way too young, but she is short and a little chubby and she has a fantastic round gaijin ass:classic_love:

She has a LOT of trouble getting clothes to fit here in Japan so they are always too tight

Makes me wish I was young again :classic_wink:

On 3/4/2023 at 9:59 AM, Etern4l said:

Even Bill Maher has had enough lol

I learned a new word: 'presentism" ...

It doesn't matter where you fall on the liberal versus conservative Richter scale, woke stupidity, the absence of common sense and the utterly insane levels of Kool-Aid drinking political correctness it requires is too easy to identify.

Looks like a real "uh-oh moment" for CNN. They accidentally brought someone on a show that tells the truth. Quite the mess they found themselves in on Primetime. Hilarious watching the circus clowns doing the backstroke live on air. I wonder who got fired for accidentally choosing a truth-teller for a guest interview? LOL.. love it. Pants-down funny! 

I suspect this muppet media witch had a difficult time keeping up with the instructions in her earpiece and the chaos on her teleprompter. 

• Thumb Up 1

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900K | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8000 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

1 hour ago, Mr. Fox said:

It doesn't matter where you fall on the liberal versus conservative Richter scale, woke stupidity, the absence of common sense and the utterly insane levels of Kool-Aid drinking political correctness it requires is too easy to identify.

Looks like a real "uh-oh moment" for CNN. They accidentally brought someone on a show that tells the truth. Quite the mess they found themselves in on Primetime. Hilarious watching the circus clowns doing the backstroke live on air. I wonder who got fired for accidentally choosing a truth-teller for a guest interview? LOL.. love it. Pants-down funny! 

I suspect this muppet media witch had a difficult time keeping up with the instructions in her earpiece and the chaos on her teleprompter. 

America appears to be in a state of soft civil war, obviously a bad condition and trajectory. All those guys on both sides are doing is sowing further division instead of trying to build some sort of consensus which is required to move forward and actually deal with the major challenges at hand. A failed USA led by a shifty and intellectually challenged isolationist billionaire might just get leveraged by the new Axis in a way which could result in a collapse of the entire Western democratic civilization, and a rather unpleasant new world order. One would hope America should be able to do much better than that. If a sizeable majority can agree on woke, surely there is room for a broader compromise on a range of important issues. 

• Thumb Up 2

"We're rushing towards a cliff, but the closer we get, the more scenic the views are."

-- Max Tegmark

AI: Major Emerging Existential Threat To Humanity

2 hours ago, Etern4l said:

America appears to be in a state of soft civil war, obviously a bad condition and trajectory. All those guys on both sides are doing is sowing further division instead of trying to build some sort of consensus which is required to move forward and actually deal with the major challenges at hand. A failed USA led by a shifty and intellectually challenged isolationist billionaire might just get leveraged by the new Axis in a way which could result in a collapse of the entire Western democratic civilization, and a rather unpleasant new world order. One would hope America should be able to do much better than that. If a sizeable majority can agree on woke, surely there is room for a broader compromise on a range of important issues. 

I agree. It is a huge mess and we know who we need to go after. There has been one major change that has thrown everything out of whack. We need to undo that change and take steps to make sure it never happens again. The difficulty is some people refuse to acknowledge the source or call it a problem, and they want to make it illegal for anyone else to. Because of that, the entire human race is in jeopardy. The irrational hatred of one man that has done undeniably more great things than any recent predecessor has been an incredibly massive distraction and it has driven some people to the point of insanity beyond any hope for recovery. They've become entirely consumed by their lunatic hatred, and it is all they can ever think, speak or act upon. It is unbelievably sad.

13 minutes ago, raptorddd said:

nice video .. nice smile too.

LOL. I literally watched that less than 2 minutes ago. What a crazy coincidence.

And, this one right after it.

• Thumb Up 2

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900K | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8000 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

On 4/10/2023 at 12:38 PM, Mr. Fox said:

I agree. It is a huge mess and we know who we need to go after. There has been one major change that has thrown everything out of whack. We need to undo that change and take steps to make sure it never happens again. The difficulty is some people refuse to acknowledge the source or call it a problem, and they want to make it illegal for anyone else to. Because of that, the entire human race is in jeopardy. The irrational hatred of one man that has done undeniably more great things than any recent predecessor has been an incredibly massive distraction and it has driven some people to the point of insanity beyond any hope for recovery. They've become entirely consumed by their lunatic hatred, and it is all they can ever think, speak or act upon. It is unbelievably sad.

LOL. I literally watched that less than 2 minutes ago. What a crazy coincidence.

And, this one right after it.

this world has changed so much in this late years.

• Thanks 1

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2