yslalan
Member-
Posts
145 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by yslalan
-
I asked my sales rep, and that date is confirmed. Only the 1200P@120Hz display option is compatible with the WWAN antenna, similar to the 7680 model. The 5090 option hasn't been available yet; Let's see if it will finally be on the list. As for now, the CAMM2 is available starting with the 128GB option only π’.
-
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Pro-Max-16-Plus-and-Dell-Pro-Max-18-Plus-announced-with-RTX-Pro-Blackwell-GPUs-tandem-OLED-panel-and-CAMM-memory-support.981358.0.html https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Pro-Max-14-Premium-and-16-Premium-unleashed-with-tandem-OLED-displays.981641.0.html
-
The middle one is the Precision 5490/5480π, and the right one is the Precision 3590
-
https://www.delltechnologies.com/asset/en-us/products/laptops-and-2-in-1s/technical-support/dell-pro-13-14-16-plus-laptop-product-brochure.pdf https://www.delltechnologies.com/asset/en-us/products/laptops-and-2-in-1s/technical-support/dell-pro-13-14-premium-laptop-product-brochure.pdf Dell released spec sheet links for pro series Looks like a new thunderbolt dock has been planned to replace the existing WD22TB4, the SD25TB4
-
The model mapping seems somewhat confusing and crazy. However, considering the target market, the Dell series is intended for home use only, the Pro series is aimed at business use, and the Pro Max series is designed for high-end business users seeking high performance. One thing I noticed is that they merged the XPS and Latitude 9000 models into a single product line, which simplifies the lineup. They also renamed the desktop line as follows: XPS Desktopβ Dell Desktop Optiplex β Dell Pro Desktop Precision Tower β Dell Pro Max Desktop
-
https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/8660787 Dell Inc. Dell Pro Max 16 MC16250 OK, I believe this would be the Precision 3000-class product Based on this, I would assume the following classifications: 5000-class: Dell Pro Max 16 Premium MA(?)16250 7000-class: Dell Pro Max 16 Plus MB(?)16250
-
Following the naming rules and this URL: https://www.delltechnologies.com/asset/en-ca/products/laptops-and-2-in-1s/technical-support/dell-pro-rugged-14-rb14250-spec-sheet.pdf Just waiting for the moment when this will be published: https://www.delltechnologies.com/asset/en-ca/products/workstations/technical-support/dell-pro-max-18-plus-mb18250-spec-sheet.pdf
-
That would be a disaster if Dell does so using a 240-watt PD 3.1 adapter. I suffered using the Precision 5760/5770 models because the battery would drain quickly under heavy load, even when plugged in with the adapter.
-
Absolutely, he is the source. It was originally posted on https://weibo.com/7632744038/5110144742721072.
-
No, it won't work. You need to maintain the GPU's bit widthβ6 slots mean 192 bits. The only upgrade option is from 12GB to 24GB. However, as of now, I believe the Ada series hasn't been cracked to support such a large VRAM capacity in their vBIOS. The supported VRAM combinations are hard-coded in the vBIOS. Refer to the GPU-Z entry for confirmation.