NotebookTalk

Human Benchmark get in

ryan

it literally says nothing im doing is against policy>? why did you post that?

Privacy Policy

Human Benchmark operates the https://humanbenchmark.com website, which provides the SERVICE.

This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Human Benchmark website.

If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this policy. The Personal Information that we collect are used for providing and improving the Service. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy.

Information Collection and Use

For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.

Log Data

We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.

Cookies

Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.

Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.

For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies".

Service Providers

We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:

• To facilitate our Service;
  • To provide the Service on our behalf;
  • To perform Service-related services; or
  • To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.

We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.

Security

We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.

Links to Other Sites

Our Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policy of these websites. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.

Children's Privacy

Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.

Changes to This Privacy Policy

We may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, we advise you to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page. These changes are effective immediately, after they are posted on this page.

Contact Us

If you have any questions or suggestions about our Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact us.

x

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

You are right. I obviously did not post that because I thought you violated the privacy policy by advertising the service here. That's not what privacy policies are about. Any other reasons you can think of?

• Confused 1

"We're rushing towards a cliff, but the closer we get, the more scenic the views are."

-- Max Tegmark

AI: Major Emerging Existential Threat To Humanity

I realize that its not violating privacy policy. so i think

ok I didn't read it correctly or am missing something. Usually privacy policies state it cannot be shared ect but this one says nothing..can you quote where im in violation of their privacy policy.. thanks man.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

Again, you are not in violation of their privacy policy, their privacy policy has been designed to violate you, so to speak. Psychometric tests are powerful tools in the hands of tech companies seeking to profile you for commercial and political purposes.

Here is an intro by the guy who helped get Trump (and Obama) elected, although it does't specifically state they mostly relied on psychometric tests, you can google that with ease:

"We're rushing towards a cliff, but the closer we get, the more scenic the views are."

-- Max Tegmark

lolz

i love you man but dont you find that paranoid? like if you can remember 6 patterns and your posting it in a forum why does it matter if they further share it? will they gain keys to your house

• Haha 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

Paranoia is a fear of a threat that doesn't exist, whereas this is factual - there is no conjecture or ambiguity. Detailed discussion of how exactly they use this kind of data to profile people is a bit out side of scope of this thread, but I'm sure that's googlable too if you are interested and have some of the requisite background.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” 

Arthur C. Clarke

-- Max Tegmark

https://www.businessnewsdaily.com/10625-businesses-collecting-data.html

1. To improve the customer experience

2. To refine a company’s marketing strategy

3. To transform the data into cash flow

4. To secure more data

sounds dangerous. geesh had no idea they use all my info to improve customer service. this needs to stop

heres another non paranoid reasonable man

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/unabomber

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

you derailed my thread that is harmless. Its for fun. who cares if they have the odd detail. totally off topic. reciever should delete our posts because it is irrelevant. not even remotely helpful

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

22 hours ago, Etern4l said:

... but I'm sure that's googlable too if you are interested and have some of the requisite background.

Ok..I had to double check. Yep, such a word as "googlable" :classic_blink:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Googlable

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Thunderchild // Lenovo Legion Y740 17" i7-9750H rtx2080maxQ win10 

RainBird // Alienware 17 (Ranger) i7-4910mq gtx860m win10LTSC

lol..

i start a honest simple thread for peoples enjoyment and its fed with negatives.....i'd hate to be this miserable...like come off it

• Haha 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The paranoia runs deep on NBT as well as it did on NBR.  They are watching you ALL....THE.....TIME!

Workstation - Dell XPS 8940 - desktop creative powerhouse

Mobile Workstation - Dell inspiron 5406 2 in 1 - mobile creative beast

Wifey's Notebook - Dell inspiron 3169 - Little gem for our businesses

• 2 months later...

lmfao. I just came back to this thread to see what you dudes posted. lmao yeah they are not stalking us? they are just watching closely how our farts are on the rickter scale.

playing  @kojacks the police right now

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

17 minutes ago, ryan said:

lmfao. I just came back to this thread to see what you dudes posted. lmao yeah they are not stalking us? they are just watching closely how our farts are on the rickter scale.

playing  @kojacks the police right now

They have smellovision...they SMELL your farts..not measure the sound. 

• Haha 1

Workstation - Dell XPS 8940 - desktop creative powerhouse

Mobile Workstation - Dell inspiron 5406 2 in 1 - mobile creative beast

Wifey's Notebook - Dell inspiron 3169 - Little gem for our businesses

but shouldn't vibration play a role. just speculating, but at the end of the day its just, if the room clears out.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled