NotebookTalk

Game Screenshot Thread

Hertzian56

I was just thinking a games screenshot thread would be cool rather than clogging up other threads. Always good to see what other games look like. Request as little post processing as possible, just real in game shots even just printscreen paste to paint stuff.  Photomode is cool just try to not do tweaking to the image unless it's necesarry(thinking of cp77 needs wide open aperture or you get blurry lines around your character)But whatever no worries. Maybe put your resolution playing at if you like etc Uh well I've been binging again mods, lots of play on RDR2 so here's one. Used Rampage to get the snow on the ground map wide this is near Annesburg.

PRDR3559389459_1..thumb.png.41cf976cfa0c06dea22bef902b20c2c6.png

• Thumb Up 1

days gone

2023.02.11-13.35.05_50.png

days_gone_30.png

• Thumb Up 2

7950X3D| Zotac 4090 AMP Extreme Airo| MSI MPG B650 Edge Wifi| Lian Li Galahad 360 V2| 32GB Kingston Renegade RGBZ 6000|Kingston KC3000 2TB| Fury Renegade 2TB|Samsung 970 Evo 1TB| Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo| Corsair HX1500i| Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo

Asus Zephyrus G15 (Ryzen 9 6900HS + RTX3080)

Screenshot-2.png

Screenshot-9.png

This game looks fantastic and runs great, its all fun to play its a suprise to me as I played it for about 20 min and its been sitting in my library for a year or two

Ace combat 7 : skies unknown

• Thumb Up 2

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

33 minutes ago, ryan said:

Screenshot-2.png

Screenshot-9.png

This game looks fantastic and runs great, its all fun to play its a suprise to me as I played it for about 20 min and its been sitting in my library for a year or two

Ace combat 7 : skies unknown

yeah I forgot about that one solid fighter jet game. Another one is project wingman.

yeah It caught me by suprise. At first I was like is this the ingame video or pre rendered. then when it booted up. holy crap. controls are simple enough to jump in (controller) and its actually fun. had to take down about 10 jets, lock and then shoot when its locked on. was a cool experience, I was really into jets when I was a kid and the nostalgia is still there. I have HAWX 1 and 2 but this takes the cake, albeit newer.

do you remember this game?

Screenshot-13.png

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

Screenshot-15.png

how do I make the images bigger. also rdr2 is jaw dropingly good looking game

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

1 hour ago, ryan said:

Screenshot-15.png

how do I make the images bigger. also rdr2 is jaw dropingly good looking game

I'd use photomode(AND paste your images directly into your post no outside links) usually it shows how to open in the pause menu, looks like a printscrn there to me. Oof I dislike Chapter 1 so annoying, it's fairly easy to go grab a chapter 2 save at nexus or rdr2mods but if you've never played it before then it's good to start at the beginning. Your 3060m much better but I'd turn off msaa, reflection quality, water quality all to med or so to get best performance. Here's a guide that lays it out:

https://www.hardwaretimes.com/red-dead-redemption-2-pc-performance-guide-best-graphics-settings-for-60-fps/

Note: that was done BEFORE DLSS/FSR was available in RDR2 though but it had it's own built in resolution factor scaler in the settings I don't use it afaiR have to look at my settings next time. By turning off Vsync and limiting it to 60 max I get responsive controls and minimal fps crashes.

• Thanks 1

Dogs Puppies GIF by MOODMAN

you just let out alot, how do i do photo mode. and i think im going to start rdr2 i hope its ok

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

2 minutes ago, ryan said:

Dogs Puppies GIF by MOODMAN

you just let out alot, how do i do photo mode. and i think im going to start rdr2 i hope its ok

Uh well I use an xbone controller so if you're kbm it's different. For me it's the pause menu and then on the lower right it will give the button to activate it, for me it's the little double screen button to the left of the "x" light. Maybe search it online.

• Thanks 1

i have a xone controller.. then what does it copy 1 pic? or save them

k. figured it out but i think im just going to use screen captures.

You have GTA V modded right? can we see some pics of the damage. I think RDR2 looks nice but GTA V modded can look pretty amazing also. i'll report back with a pic or two maybe even a video. I want to see what my rtx 3060 can do graphics wise

also I used medium vol/reflections/no msaa/and medium water my average in the benchmark all others maxed was 77fps at 1080p

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

30 minutes ago, ryan said:

It's a major pain w antisocial club, basically you can't view them on your computer by default only online in RS antisocial club. I have to use a batch file extension renamer to jpg them then open with photoshop(I think Ifranview will work too) and save as png's to get personal copies on my computer. There's an auto converter on nexus but requires some new windows stuff that I'm not willing to get. You may just want to hit printscreen and save to paint to go around all that nonsense.

https://www.eurogamer.net/red-dead-redemption-2-photo-mode-4975

https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/1654

https://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ryan said:

k. figured it out but i think im just going to use screen captures.

You have GTA V modded right? can we see some pics of the damage. I think RDR2 looks nice but GTA V modded can look pretty amazing also. i'll report back with a pic or two maybe even a video. I want to see what my rtx 3060 can do graphics wise

also I used medium vol/reflections/no msaa/and medium water my average in the benchmark all others maxed was 77fps at 1080p

Eh my gtaV has no graphical mods, all vanilla there, just custom missions packs and online missions stuff that isn't that interesting tbh Redhouse is one that just gives you kill missions and you can buy bodyguards and vehicles big enough for 3-4 bodyguards etc it's pretty buggy last time I fired it up, got a crash from it's script file, so I disabled it.

• Thumb Up 1

win+prnt scn copys and saves a pic of the screen. I don't know why NBT has such low amount of storage for pictures, they should make the max file size 1mb

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

Just now, ryan said:

win+prnt scn copys and saves a pic of the screen. I don't know why NBT has such low amount of storage for pictures, they should make the max file size 1mb

really? usually my images are around 4mb max here is like 4.8mb or something, plenty imo. If you have multiple images just put them in another post.

yeah reciever has it limited to a small amount of space. I cannot upload my screen shots for some reason, I guess I get the special treatment being JRE84 and all..

its weird because iv'e won the day 3 times most recently march 7th and im close to being banned. iv'e literally done nothing harmful. its kinda like parents slapping their kid for having two cookies vs 1 whos right lol?

• Haha 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

LOL, thanks man. haha it's all good. just wish I was normal lol

I guess I do get breaks. But have you tried the GTA enhanced mod?

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

3 minutes ago, ryan said:

LOL, thanks man. haha it's all good. just wish I was normal lol

I guess I do get breaks. But have you tried the GTA enhanced mod?

Nah tbh just firing it up a couple times and wandering around was enough for me, I'm more into cp77 and rdr2 now along with occasional DL2, thehunter COW and got to get back to Crysis Remastered. Maybe later on down the road though.

Well I don't follow a lot of threads here must have missed the problems. There's like ONE megathread that the whole site could just be based on participation and interest, the rest "didn't happen" lol

Here's a cp77 showing my modded porsche wideboi edition with a custom paint job and my little geisha, wish I could find her IRL lol

image.thumb.png.1ef0a9ca3845c143a05f868f7bf46dc6.png

• Thanks 1

yeah I don't see how NBT will attract more outsiders by having like one thread for everything lol. Alot of people have left already and we are just one year in.

CP77 I have/rdr2 I have/ CR I have. but I only really play crysis. just having a hard time motivating myself to get into a game vs listening to music the odd youtube video.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

Lately I've been having VLC running a custom playlist in the background during CP77 play it works well with that game, RDR2 I like the natural sounds it's amazing w headphones so much depth and such, probably the sound files are half the games install size. I feel like the ONE megathread here is too broad and includes comments and such that belong in other threads but who can control that and to do so would be too authoritarian for a blog-like site imo. Great site imo especially for us NBR refugees, no plans on going away.

• Like 1