NotebookTalk

Game Screenshot Thread

Hertzian56

1 hour ago, Eban said:

Well here is another possible incentive for paying membership to NBT......If you subscribe a larger slice of space for screenshots?

Maybe even a little 'credibility' badge in the market place?

Sorry @Reciever I know your busy and have many things to do. It's just another idea to throw in the pot.

5o9p00el1lp51.thumb.png.5795e4534e45a8faeaaef7b3f416b5df.png

Yep its definitely in the cards. Not for the marketplace though, that will remain the same. 

• Thumb Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there! I'm currently binging mods on Red Dead Redemption 2, so I totally get it. Actually, you made me remember how beautiful Micaraft can be (with certain mods, of course). Btw, if you're looking for other games to check out, you should check out the best legit cash games at joywallet.com. It's a great site for finding new games and getting rewarded for playing them! LMK what you think about those games cause I've found them recently and have not tried all of them yet.

• Thumb Up 1

On 3/12/2023 at 8:28 PM, ryan said:

yeah It caught me by suprise. At first I was like is this the ingame video or pre rendered. then when it booted up. holy crap. controls are simple enough to jump in (controller) and its actually fun. had to take down about 10 jets, lock and then shoot when its locked on. was a cool experience, I was really into jets when I was a kid and the nostalgia is still there. I have HAWX 1 and 2 but this takes the cake, albeit newer.

do you remember this game?

Screenshot-13.png

dramcast.? sonic adventures.?

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2

On 4/2/2023 at 1:19 PM, ryan said:

Yuppers. Looks awful but is alot of mindless fun

i liked it. never beat it though.. also like saturn. am a sega guys since  the genesis.

• Thumb Up 1

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2

yeah i was a sega kid.\ first the master system then the genesis then the dreamcast

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here's a pic of the witcher 3 dx11 all low texture and detail on high. looks amazing and is running above 70 at 4k on my 3060.

witcher3-2023-05-28-07-00-02-67.png

heres crysis remastered maxed at 2560x1600

Crysis-Remastered-2023-05-28-13-01-21-96

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

Just installed 'Death Stranding', I heard it was a looker. man was I wrong its amazing and the game catches you fast great so far 10 min in.

Screenshot-3.png

Screenshot-6.png

Screenshot-7.png

Looks way better when on my 4k tv. up close looks phenomenal.

I actually thought it was CGI at first then it zoomed out and I was able to play. it's got the crysis 2007 wow factor

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, love the idea of a "Game Screenshot Thread"! It's awesome to see everyone sharing their gaming moments and experiences. Those screenshots really capture the excitement and fun we all have while playing. By the way, have you ever played games to make money? It's like a dream come true – enjoying your favorite games and getting a little something in return. Keep those screenshots coming, and who knows, maybe you'll have some extra cash to show for your skills! 📸🎮💰

• Thumb Up 1

17 hours ago, MasonChang2 said:

Hey, love the idea of a "Game Screenshot Thread"! It's awesome to see everyone sharing their gaming moments and experiences. Those screenshots really capture the excitement and fun we all have while playing.

Welcome to the forums, feel free to post a picture of your favorite game/games.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Hertzian56swallow your pride and come back bro. miss your advice and tips. very helpful member nvm the other dude. I think you should just come back and ignore the negativity

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

incoming, going to post a bunch of starfield pics of some exploration. I think if you set your expectations low its not hard getting lost in this game, just pretending your on a different world can be enough to bring up your mood and increase your imagination.

Screenshot-5.png

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled