NotebookTalk

Star Wars Outlaws

cylix

Finally a open world Star Wars single player game. Made by Ubisoft so i think it will be like Ghost Recon/Far Cry but within Star Wars Universe. Also i like that you play a rogue/scoundrel and not a jedi.

• Thumb Up 1
  • Thanks 2

7950X3D| Zotac 4090 AMP Extreme Airo| MSI MPG B650 Edge Wifi| Lian Li Galahad 360 V2| 32GB Kingston Renegade RGBZ 6000|Kingston KC3000 2TB| Fury Renegade 2TB|Samsung 970 Evo 1TB| Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo| Corsair HX1500i| Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo

Asus Zephyrus G15 (Ryzen 9 6900HS + RTX3080)

3 hours ago, cylix said:

Finally a open world Star Wars single player game. Made by Ubisoft so i think it will be like Ghost Recon/Far Cry but within Star Wars Universe. Also i like that you play a rogue/scoundrel and not a jedi.

Ooohhhh...Pretty

Thunderchild // Lenovo Legion Y740 17" i7-9750H rtx2080maxQ win10 

RainBird // Alienware 17 (Ranger) i7-4910mq gtx860m win10LTSC

Holy crap. That is one nice looking game...I have hopes for it and if it scores above 7 out of 10 it's an instant buy.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 1 month later...

For this game i am excited 😀

• Like 1

7950X3D| Zotac 4090 AMP Extreme Airo| MSI MPG B650 Edge Wifi| Lian Li Galahad 360 V2| 32GB Kingston Renegade RGBZ 6000|Kingston KC3000 2TB| Fury Renegade 2TB|Samsung 970 Evo 1TB| Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo| Corsair HX1500i| Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo

Asus Zephyrus G15 (Ryzen 9 6900HS + RTX3080)

I hope I can play it on my 3060, looks demanding. but then again most starwars games run really well with the odd exception. the game looks fun I liked the speeder part and the explosions from the containers sent the guy flying, pretty rad

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

after seeing how forza 8 will need a 2080ti 2070 doesnt seem bad at all. just happy its coming and not too demanding

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hopefully we dont have to wait until dec 2024 but its coming out sometime in 2024 im thinking august. funny how long we have to wait for 2 days worth of entertainment

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

It's great that LucasArts didn't quite licence the entire franchise to the wh...s at EA, although that broad EA licencing probably explains why there won't be any main SW characters in this (which is a shame). Hope the game succeeds regardless.

In the meantime, a bit of off-topic SW outlaw (BH actually) humour ;)

h

• Haha 1

"We're rushing towards a cliff, but the closer we get, the more scenic the views are."

-- Max Tegmark

AI: Major Emerging Existential Threat To Humanity

haha thats cool thanks for sharing. I noticed you don't post in the desktop thread anymore, electrosoft was just stating his opinion not like he is upset. was just weird a small minor quibble and you vanish. you are like MR fox in that thread, not the same without. but anywho. Im really looking forward to this game, not because of the graphics this time, as everything seems to have stopped evolving the last 20 years but because it looks like alot of fun, only time will tell if the side missions are any good.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

You are very kind. I am extremely busy (not least due to getting a little involved with the SWGOH mobile game lol) but still following the bench thread, it's just that things are really stable on the HW side of things for me, so not much to contribute lately. The 14900K would be a very marginal upgrade, I am not even fully utilising my 13900K at present. 

"We're rushing towards a cliff, but the closer we get, the more scenic the views are."

-- Max Tegmark

AI: Major Emerging Existential Threat To Humanity

yeah, not much going on HW wise for many people, Mr fox hasn't upgraded yet either. Im looking into getting a desktop but gaming wise as I don't run a multimedia site lol is not exactly a priority because theres like 2 good games being released a year. if it was like the SNES days i'd be all over it and own a 4090 rig. Also thank you for your contributions to the AI thread, I learned alot. at first I was thinking tin foil hat.  Now im moved to think this is a real threat, amazing what a few nudges can do.

• Bump 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled