NotebookTalk

post your climate temps.

raptorddd

• 2 weeks later...

We are back down to "normal" temps here thankfully. it's 9deg Celsius right now at 6:08 in the AM.  NICE outside right now.  We did get cooked for 3 weeks however, hottest temps we have seen on the island.  But, the winds have shifted bringing in colder northern air to give us some relief. 

EDIT: just like to add, the climate is still royally eff'ed. We had 2 tornado touchdowns this summer alone. We NEVER get tornadic activity here.  Don't get me started on the power of hurricanes here now as well. 

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 1

Workstation - Dell XPS 8940 - desktop creative powerhouse

Mobile Workstation - Dell inspiron 5406 2 in 1 - mobile creative beast

Wifey's Notebook - Dell inspiron 3169 - Little gem for our businesses

we are alot cooler now, 24-28c much nicer and this summer wasn't half bad, its going to be hot today and hopefully the hot weather will go away again after the weekend.

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

On 8/12/2023 at 12:02 PM, ryan said:

we are alot cooler now, 24-28c much nicer and this summer wasn't half bad, its going to be hot today and hopefully the retarded weather will go away again after the weekend.

Can we please stop using the "r" word?  thanks.  

• Confused 1

you guys in labrador are getting 21c all week, thats just perfecto. I wish we were around 21-25c for a week or two, we always seem to be freezing cold or scorching hot.

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

On 8/9/2023 at 2:39 AM, kojack said:

"normal"

normal is offensive to people with mental disorders, please refrain from using the N word. see the arguement? we all have something if its not one thing its another. unless it was directed at someone it should not be offensive on its own in a innocuous  application. I personally have schizoeffective disorder and its basically schizophrenia and bipolar which are both awful disorders, that eventually leads to(or can) brain damage. so I find it extremely offensive when people coin terms like 'normal' but as a thinking individual it's important to see things from another persons angle, we are all unique and I think understanding is key to the success of the human race, otherwise without thinking we are in big trouble.

I'm having a hard time with my illness, but I don't take offense to things that are not directed at me, and its pretty sad having someone with brain damage and severe mental impairment explaining the reasoning.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

1 hour ago, ryan said:

normal is offensive to people with mental disorders, please refrain from using the N word. see the arguement? we all have something if its not one thing its another. unless it was directed at someone it should not be offensive on its own in a innocuous  application. I personally have schizoeffective disorder and its basically schizophrenia and bipolar which are both awful disorders, that eventually leads to(or can) brain damage. so I find it extremely offensive when people coin terms like 'normal' but as a thinking individual it's important to see things from another persons angle, we are all unique and I think understanding is key to the success of the human race, otherwise without thinking we are in big trouble.

I'm having a hard time with my illness, but I don't take offense to things that are not directed at me, and its pretty sad having someone with brain damage and severe mental impairment explaining the reasoning.

Sorry with that type of logic you will be placed on ignore.   Chow!

EDIT: I will just add, normal is a normal word in the English language and was never used as a derogitory word.  Retard and the N word (the real N word) were and are used as demeaning words towards groups of people.  Learn history and linguistics and you maybe able to understand the difference.  

Good try though!

Please -------------------

happy birthday GIF

• Thumb Up 1
  • Bump 1

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

Papusan @ HWBOTTeam PremaMod @ HWBOT | Papusan @ YouTube Channel

oh ok...im going to take a break for a bit...sorry I offended you even though it wasn't directed at you or anyone actually nor was it hinted at anyone.

• Like 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled