NotebookTalk

WOW. 1996 shooting of Tupac Shakur Solved big news

ryan

just saw this on you tube, police can be suprisingly good at cracking cases even ones that are 25 years old. im not for or against this nor is this my lifestyle but alot of people enjoyed his music and wonder who did it. Now we know

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

ive seen cases where cases have been solved after 40 years. i find it interesting how they investigate and link someone to a crime with proofs.

if i were to choose a job i would choose this. i would like to investgate and find the perppetruators and put them behind bars.  that is a very sastisfying doing justice.

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2

• 3 weeks later...

your text accent does seem mexican? are you from mexico? if so are you not scared of the consequence of your opinion in mexico

• Thumb Up 1
  • Confused 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

6 hours ago, ryan said:

your text accent does seem mexican? are you from mexico? if so are you not scared of the consequence of your opinion in mexico

cool topic bro but im a bit confused about this post of yours 😅

• Haha 1

Mine: Hyperion "Titan God of Heat, Heavenly Light, Power" (2022-24)
AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (custom TG IHS) / Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme / MSI Geforce RTX 4090 Suprim X / Teamgroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR5-8200 2x24 GB / Seagate Firecuda 530 4 TB / 5x Samsung 860 Evo 4 TB / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420 (Push/Pull 6x Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC-3000 intake) / Seasonic TX-1600 W Titanium / Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 TG (3x Arctic P12 A-RGB intake / 4x Arctic P14 A-RGB exhaust / 1x Arctic P14 A-RGB RAM cooling) / Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 32" 4K 240 Hz / Ducky One 3 Daybreak Fullsize Cherry MX Brown / Corsair M65 Ultra RGB / PDP Afterglow Wave Black

My Lady's: Clevo NH55JNNQ "Alfred" (2022-24)
Sharp LQ156M1JW03 FHD matte 15.6" IGZO 8 bit @248 Hz / Intel Core i5 12600 / Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Ti / Mushkin Redline DDR4-3200 2x32 GB / Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB / Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB / Intel AX201 WIFI 6+BT 5.2 / Win 11 Pro Phoenix Lite OS / 230 W PSU powered by Prema Mod!

lol yeah It came out wrong.

just curious about his post as mexico is a dangerous country and alot of criminals hurt people that support the police.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

On 10/18/2023 at 5:07 PM, ryan said:

yes i am..  

yes id love to do this but in another country ,sure you have to be careful what you say.  

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2

6 hours ago, raptorddd said:

yes i am..  

yes id love to do this but in another country ,sure you have to be careful what you say.  

Can you fed Ex me some of your grandmothers cooking? pretty please?  😁

• Thumb Up 1
  • Haha 1

Workstation - Dell XPS 8940 - desktop creative powerhouse

Mobile Workstation - Dell inspiron 5406 2 in 1 - mobile creative beast

Wifey's Notebook - Dell inspiron 3169 - Little gem for our businesses

oh man Kojack..mexico!!

I could eat mexican food forever, so good. nice weather nice food and cheap tequila

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

17 hours ago, kojack said:

Can you fed Ex me some of your grandmothers cooking? pretty please?  😁

unfortunatelly ive never met my grand parents.

not sure where you are.  but let me tell you about my mom. shes in her 80's very hard working mother.

she did used to sell tamales. in california am glad she didnt had to go to the streets or parking lots to sell them she would get phone calls and people would order tamales many dozens. she only had to cook them  call the person and have them pick them up. then later she only did for a bakery store. sometimes she was able to do them other times other people made them. the owner told my mom that people order the tamale and always asked if they were made by the lady from culiacan. they preferred my mom's

now we are in mexico and still many people ask her if she is going to make any. but since its too hot she doesnt.

am very proud of her..

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 1

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2

6 hours ago, raptorddd said:

unfortunatelly ive never met my grand parents.

not sure where you are.  but let me tell you about my mom. shes in her 80's very hard working mother.

she did used to sell tamales. in california am glad she didnt had to go to the streets or parking lots to sell them she would get phone calls and people would order tamales many dozens. she only had to cook them  call the person and have them pick them up. then later she only did for a bakery store. sometimes she was able to do them other times other people made them. the owner told my mom that people order the tamale and always asked if they were made by the lady from culiacan. they preferred my mom's

now we are in mexico and still many people ask her if she is going to make any. but since its too hot she doesnt.

am very proud of her..

That is awesome. Take care of her. My parents are in their mid 70s now and relaxing in their home just 3 kms away from my wife and I. WE LOVE Mexican food and culture. We want to visit Mexico some day, not the crappy resort Mexico, the real small town real deal mexico where there are little shops and places to eat, and converse with the locals and hear their stories. 

We were just talking about that. We are looking at purchasing a 4x4 30 ft motorhome and just driving and living. We are done with our current life and situation. We want to go out and adventure around north/central/south America and see the world. 

We wish your family the best and you never know, we may end up in your area some day soon!

• Thumb Up 2

Workstation - Dell XPS 8940 - desktop creative powerhouse

Mobile Workstation - Dell inspiron 5406 2 in 1 - mobile creative beast

Wifey's Notebook - Dell inspiron 3169 - Little gem for our businesses

kahonas. I have never heard someone from mexico applaud the police. very impressive

I would love to live in mexico for the people(kindness)  food and general atmosphere.

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

On 10/21/2023 at 2:23 AM, kojack said:

That is awesome. Take care of her. My parents are in their mid 70s now and relaxing in their home just 3 kms away from my wife and I. WE LOVE Mexican food and culture. We want to visit Mexico some day, not the crappy resort Mexico, the real small town real deal mexico where there are little shops and places to eat, and converse with the locals and hear their stories. 

We were just talking about that. We are looking at purchasing a 4x4 30 ft motorhome and just driving and living. We are done with our current life and situation. We want to go out and adventure around north/central/south America and see the world. 

We wish your family the best and you never know, we may end up in your area some day soon!

thanks . you very much for your well wishes,,

unfortunatelly again my mom still works very hard. my dad is 89. with dementia on a wheel chair. i take care of him when shes working..  she doesnt have a monthly pay check from retirement..  according to her she already has al required weeks but. we all left mexico to california. and live there for around 20+ years. she cameback and tried to reclaim her retirement check but hasnt been able to... apparently a number was missing or was wrong and she could not be found. (they do not want to pay her social security that is my toughts) and also they said that she needs sto work again to reactivate her social security then after a year of working then she can claim her social security check.  i did call the offices at mexico city. i was told that i needed to go first check on her social security number as the samber she gives doesnt match.

that was like 6 months ago and we havent go. the other problem is WHO would hire you.??? here its a joke. ive seen ads that says 5 years experience everyones wants an expirience person.. or ither want certain ages only from 18 to 30 LOL. not an easy way to get hire and had them give you social security many people in mexico or in the place i live dont have it.  but i was told in mexico city that there was a way she could get it herself and she needs to pay for it. so we will see.

how she provide is she sells used clothing on the sidewalk under a tent.. come home cook for us and help with my dad.

only me and her take care of him . i do have a sister that doesnt even comes to visit. 

on top of it. i have panic attacks and cant work. i stay home all day...

i usually watch you tube videos of people visiting mexico and se their reactions.

nice..  theres is so much to see.  i always wanted to see the piramids. i have never been to southern mexico. but as i said i cant live home due to panic attanks..

i am in sinaloa.

if you ever come i hope you enjoy your stay and have fun.

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2

On 10/21/2023 at 11:01 AM, ryan said:

kahonas. I have never heard someone from mexico applaud the police. very impressive

I would love to live in mexico for the people(kindness)  food and general atmosphere.

am very pleased with our president hes the best that has ever happened to mexico.. BUT

i hate that police or the army cant do anything. i hate see that citizens beat the police. the same town people try to cover criminals those that steal fuel.

they block the roads and army or federla police cant do anything. they throw rocks at them sticks. presidents order not to attack civilians.

i just watched the news towns people detained several national guard police. and asked for ramsom. because politicians promise them money to use in their town i guess roads ect. but that is not the way to do things.

as for cartels. i live in sinaloa area where it actually started this. 

i feel as safe as in the usa.  no extortion no kidnaping those that ask for ramsom. not here.  other states they do.  

• Thumb Up 1

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2

• 3 months later...

anyone here under the age of 70? people wondered who did this for years. many people in gen x loved him and his art. all boomers here? anyone around 30?

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

8 hours ago, ryan said:

anyone here under the age of 70? people wondered who did this for years. many people in gen x loved him and his art. all boomers here? anyone around 30?

am in mid 40's though people think am 28 .

• Haha 1

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2

haha, nice. yeah I noticed that alot of the people with the exception of LTT are in their 50s-70s alot of old school gamers. Your age is closer to mine. 

Do you guys way down listen to that polka like music still?

• Thumb Up 2

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

4 hours ago, ryan said:

haha, nice. yeah I noticed that alot of the people with the exception of LTT are in their 50s-70s alot of old school gamers. Your age is closer to mine. 

Do you guys way down listen to that polka like music still?

are you reffering to me about the music.? back in the day when in high school i used to listed to rap. like snoop dogg,ice cube,90's rap. but then i stopped listening to rap. then started listening to mexican music from my area NO mariachi.. different parts have different type of music.  not sure about rap. but the music i listen to is based on a real story a real person.  i been thinking of sharing a lric video on the what are you listening to now thread.

• Thumb Up 1

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2

• 2 weeks later...

yeah if you can share what you guys listen to that would be great.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

5 hours ago, ryan said:

yeah if you can share what you guys listen to that would be great.

@raptorddd

:classic_wink:

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 1

Thunderchild // Lenovo Legion Y740 17" i7-9750H rtx2080maxQ win10 

RainBird // Alienware 17 (Ranger) i7-4910mq gtx860m win10LTSC