NotebookTalk

Asus ROG Strix Scar 17 SE 2022 Discussion Thread

win32asmguy

2 hours ago, ricardo said:

how do you get 21k on cb23? i purshaced an openbox practically new but im getting lower results than everyone else i see on youtube or posting i used xtu to undervolt -0.80 5.1 ghz armoury crate on custom all the way overclocked and i just get 18,537 on cinebench and 14,205 on 3dmark andi do have the 3080 ti with 2k screen

Looks to me as if you have a bad implementation of LM. Do the fans ramp up when you run CB23 and what is your single run and 10Min. result?

What is your graphics score on 3Dmark? Around 13.5K or better would be a decent result and nothing to be ashamed of. 

On 3/5/2023 at 10:19 PM, 1610ftw said:

Looks to me as if you have a bad implementation of LM. Do the fans ramp up when you run CB23 and what is your single run and 10Min. result?

What is your graphics score on 3Dmark? Around 13.5K or better would be a decent result and nothing to be ashamed of. 

fans do ramp up once start because my settings in AC is 100% after 80 degree and my latest result was 18,038 and my GS on 3Dmark is bettwen 13.5 an 14k most pf the time im gettint 13,800 to 14,090 on total score