NotebookTalk

Just found this section!

Hi, took me some time to get into this forum area after jumping back into posting about a week ago.

After the notebook review forum went down I found that the state of notebook forums was even more appalling than the state of notebooks in a way. I could not find any forum that really had the proper subdivision and granularity that is needed to discuss laptops properly across multiple brands and criteria.

So I am very glad to have (re-)discovered this forum and a bunch of familiar names and members after the other forum went down when I wasn't around much - it is good to be back 🙂

• Thumb Up 5
  • Bump 1

We have no intention of letting this forum die, even if no one posted it would remain.

More importantly I am happy as well to see familiar names and new ones, and fully intend to keep the spirit of what was, here at NBT.

With that, welcome (back?) to the forums 🙂

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Reciever said:

We have no intention of letting this forum die, even if no one posted it would remain.

More importantly I am happy as well to see familiar names and new ones, and fully intend to keep the spirit of what was, here at NBT.

no worries on that front, looks like NBT is growing slow n steady to become a nice successor to NBR 😁 keep up the amazing work!

• Thumb Up 1
  • Bump 1

Mine: Hyperion "Titan God of Heat, Heavenly Light, Power" (2022-24)
AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (custom TG IHS) / Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme / MSI Geforce RTX 4090 Suprim X / Teamgroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR5-8200 2x24 GB / Seagate Firecuda 530 4 TB / 5x Samsung 860 Evo 4 TB / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420 (Push/Pull 6x Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC-3000 intake) / Seasonic TX-1600 W Titanium / Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 TG (3x Arctic P12 A-RGB intake / 4x Arctic P14 A-RGB exhaust / 1x Arctic P14 A-RGB RAM cooling) / Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 32" 4K 240 Hz / Ducky One 3 Daybreak Fullsize Cherry MX Brown / Corsair M65 Ultra RGB / PDP Afterglow Wave Black

My Lady's: Clevo NH55JNNQ "Alfred" (2022-24)
Sharp LQ156M1JW03 FHD matte 15.6" IGZO 8 bit @248 Hz / Intel Core i5 12600 / Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Ti / Mushkin Redline DDR4-3200 2x32 GB / Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB / Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB / Intel AX201 WIFI 6+BT 5.2 / Win 11 Pro Phoenix Lite OS / 230 W PSU powered by Prema Mod!

On 6/12/2022 at 11:41 AM, Reciever said:

Thanks, and kudos to you guys for doing this and what is even more important for keeping this nicely structured - I hate forums where there is just one big main forum where everything gets dumped together without any chance for a more specific discussion.

• Thumb Up 1