NotebookTalk

The Random Video Thread

Etern4l

On 12/21/2022 at 8:13 PM, Mr. Fox said:

Now this is really crazy. I am definitely going to explore this the next time I need to fix something that is broken.

ha ive seen this one before, really curious if this actually works?! pls let us know if u try this out bro fox 🙂 

On 12/25/2022 at 5:21 AM, Mr. Fox said:

A different kind of liquid metal.

https://youtube.com/shorts/8zT03ZWp8E0?feature=share

that Nile character really does some funky stuff, i keep stumbling over his content 😄 

• Thumb Up 2

Mine: Hyperion "Titan God of Heat, Heavenly Light, Power" (2022-24)
AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (TG High Perf. IHS) / Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme / MSI Geforce RTX 4090 Suprim X / Teamgroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR5-8200 2x24 GB / Seagate Firecuda 530 4 TB / 5x Samsung 860 Evo 4 TB / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420 (Push/Pull 6x Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC-3000 intake) / Seasonic TX-1600 W Titanium / Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 TG (3x Arctic P12 A-RGB intake / 4x Arctic P14 A-RGB exhaust / 1x Arctic P14 A-RGB RAM cooling) / Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 32" 4K 240 Hz / Ducky One 3 Daybreak Fullsize Cherry MX Brown / Corsair M65 Ultra RGB / PDP Afterglow Wave Black

My Lady's: Clevo NH55JNNQ "Alfred" (2022-24)
Sharp LQ156M1JW03 FHD matte 15.6" IGZO 8 bit @248 Hz / Intel Core i5 12600 / Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Ti / Mushkin Redline DDR4-3200 2x32 GB / Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB / Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB / Intel AX201 WIFI 6+BT 5.2 / Win 11 Pro Phoenix Lite OS / 230 W PSU powered by Prema Mod!

On 12/30/2022 at 6:00 PM, Mr. Fox said:

I think we are on the same page for the most part and you read more into my comments than I intended them to convey. I can understand the sensitivity due to your heritage.  If you militarize the border and make illegal crossing nearly impossible and block it through any means necessary, including lethal force, people will stop crossing illegally because they do not want to be shot. They value their life and are not willing to risk losing it if chances are slim their illegal entry would be successful. In other words, the imminent threat and probability of it become the deterrent unless they are criminals with a death wish.

I think legal entry with approved work visas after a through background check and consent to monitoring/tracking while temporarily here for work, and those pursuing legal citizenship should be an easier process than it is. If the people are willing to work, support themselves, become literate in English, and have something to offer all who are already citizen, yes... 100%. But, not illegally.

To me it is just common sense. Gun control freaks want to outlaw firearms, and the states that are the most torn up by guns are those that have banned or restricted them. I live in an open carry state. It does not end all violence, but when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have them. If someone enters a home without permission, tries to rob a store, or anything else, it is good and just when an armed law-abiding citizen can take the life of the transgressor to preserve their own. They are heroes and should be treated as such. In many liberal states, if you defend yourself or your property using anything (sticks, rocks, knives, bats, guns, martial arts skills, etc.) and cause injury or death, you are subject to prosecution the same as if you are the instigator or perpetrator. In states that do not have such unconstitutional restrictions of personal freedom, you can legally defend yourself and stand your ground. This is a deterrent and it shows in the crime statistics. Criminals that are not stupid sometimes stop to think what might happen to them. Some are not willing to risk having their brains blown out. The stupid ones that have nothing to live for don't stop and think about anything.

well i have the same thoughts  as you. on the gun side. i rather shoot back and defend myself than to have nothing on my hands for defense.  and its the same here or even worse if you injure someone in your house human rights comes in and you become the bad person.

i dont think a law to allow to carry a fire arm would work here. there would be shootouts everyday. 

many people ask for death penalty but in a corrupted place as mexico anyone could be framed and be put on death penalty.

i got a lot of respect towards anyone. specially you you are very knowledgeable person as many more in this forum.

i just watched the coronavirus video few post above. i always tought it was man made and maybe accidental leak.

• Like 2

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2

On 1/4/2023 at 3:58 PM, ryan said:

it was man made

I believe that 100%, and I also believe the entire pandemic was a planned crisis driven by a number of politically-motivated idealists (many of them very wealthy tree-huggers) that have gone off the rails on the lunatic fringe. Many of them black-hearted elected bozos and self-anointed gurus on mythological ideaologies like climate change and over-population. We have allowed the world's governments, including the US and Canada, to fall under the control of utterly insane and unfathomably evil totalitarian elitists. Big tech and big pharma have their fingerprints all over it, as well as the mainstream media muppets that are assisting with the fleecing and brainwashing of the zombie sheeple that are too damned stupid to recognize what is happening.

• Thumb Up 1

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO

Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Antec C8

Spectre // Z790i Edge | 14900KF | 3090 Ti FTW3 | 48GB DDR5-8200 | RM1000e | EK Nucleus CR360 Direct Die || Prime A21

Methuselah // X79 Rampage IV Gene | Xeon E5 1680V2 | 2080 Ti | 32GB DDR3-2400 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201

Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | 4K Display | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb | Nothing to Write Home About

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second. 

16 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

I believe that 100%, and I also believe the entire pandemic was a planned crisis driven by a number of politically-motivated idealists (many of them very wealthy tree-huggers) that have gone off the rails on the lunatic fringe. Many of them black-hearted elected bozos and self-anointed gurus on mythological ideaologies like climate change and over-population. We have allowed the world's governments, including the US and Canada, to fall under the control of utterly insane and unfathomably evil totalitarian elitists. Big tech and big pharma have their fingerprints all over it, as well as the mainstream media muppets that are assisting with the fleecing and brainwashing of the zombie sheeple that are too damned stupid to recognize what is happening.

Stopped watching the first video on the "two legendary market experts" announcement and ran a quick sanity check...

#1 Eifrig - a convicted fraudster 

#2 Navellier - ditto

"We're rushing towards a cliff, but the closer we get, the more scenic the views are."

-- Max Tegmark

AI: Major Emerging Existential Threat To Humanity

14 hours ago, Etern4l said:

Stopped watching the first video on the "two legendary market experts" announcement and ran a quick sanity check...

#1 Eifrig - a convicted fraudster 

#2 Navellier - ditto

What Martha Stewart did was equally illegal and she put in her time for it, but I don't refuse to value her talent, watch her on TV or prepare recipes she shares on the basis of her infraction.

Neither of their crimes or convictions have any bearing on the validity of their opinions or the information they possess. Their crimes were a direct result of their brilliance, using knowledge and ability to beat the system. It was obviously illegal in the view of their prosecutors and they got caught. If they repaid their debt to society it is now water under the bridge. The way I see it, if what they say has merit then their criminal record is totally irrelevant. Personally, I would not refuse to listen to them or dismiss what they say merely on the basis of their past convictions. But, I totally respect your freedom to do so.

I am confident that we have more people than we would ever want to believe we have in positions of power and authority in this country (including a former two-term philandering POTUS circa 1993 and his witchy evidence-destroying wife, our outgoing Speaker of the House, her husband and their son, and our current POTUS and his son) and your country, that are guilty of equal or worse crimes against society that have been overlooked. They are above the law because of their political value to the people that have the ability to turn a blind eye to their crimes in the name of advancing an agenda. They are not held accountable to the same laws because of who their friends are.

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO

Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Antec C8

Spectre // Z790i Edge | 14900KF | 3090 Ti FTW3 | 48GB DDR5-8200 | RM1000e | EK Nucleus CR360 Direct Die || Prime A21

Methuselah // X79 Rampage IV Gene | Xeon E5 1680V2 | 2080 Ti | 32GB DDR3-2400 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201

Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | 4K Display | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb | Nothing to Write Home About

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second. 

Looks like they are shooting the new Mission Impossible movie in Brother @Papusanstomping grounds (Norway).

• Thumb Up 2

• Thumb Up 1

7950X3D| Zotac 4090 AMP Extreme Airo| MSI MPG B650 Edge Wifi| Lian Li Galahad 360 V2| 32GB Kingston Renegade RGBZ 6000|Kingston KC3000 2TB| Fury Renegade 2TB|Samsung 970 Evo 1TB| Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo| Corsair HX1500i| Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo

Asus Zephyrus G15 (Ryzen 9 6900HS + RTX3080)

On 1/9/2023 at 8:11 PM, Mr. Fox said:

Looks like they are shooting the new Mission Impossible movie in Brother @Papusanstomping grounds (Norway).

Tom should pay Papu a visit so he can learn a few tricks 😄 

• Thumb Up 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (TG High Perf. IHS) / Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme / MSI Geforce RTX 4090 Suprim X / Teamgroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR5-8200 2x24 GB / Seagate Firecuda 530 4 TB / 5x Samsung 860 Evo 4 TB / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420 (Push/Pull 6x Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC-3000 intake) / Seasonic TX-1600 W Titanium / Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 TG (3x Arctic P12 A-RGB intake / 4x Arctic P14 A-RGB exhaust / 1x Arctic P14 A-RGB RAM cooling) / Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 32" 4K 240 Hz / Ducky One 3 Daybreak Fullsize Cherry MX Brown / Corsair M65 Ultra RGB / PDP Afterglow Wave Black

Sharp LQ156M1JW03 FHD matte 15.6" IGZO 8 bit @248 Hz / Intel Core i5 12600 / Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Ti / Mushkin Redline DDR4-3200 2x32 GB / Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB / Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB / Intel AX201 WIFI 6+BT 5.2 / Win 11 Pro Phoenix Lite OS / 230 W PSU powered by Prema Mod!

I found this youtuber through dsog which had the cyberpunk one he made, but he's made a ton of these using AI tools, really cool and nice music. This is the Batman one. The AI software that seems to be used for most of these is Midjourney.

Edit: looks like several different yt guys are doing this so it's not just this channel, the cp77 was done by someone else.

• Thumb Up 4
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Hertzian56 said:

I found this youtuber through dsog which had the cyberpunk one he made, but he's made a ton of these using AI tools, really cool and nice music. This is the Batman one. The AI software that seems to be used for most of these is Midjourney.

Edit: looks like several different yt guys are doing this so it's not just this channel, the cp77 was done by someone else.

damn medieval batman with steampunk elements, thats a game i wanna play! 😄 

Artists/graphics designers (of all people) are in deep trouble, other creatives and knowledge workers will soon follow, then eventually humanity will go. Kind of sad, despite all the human mess. Tech billionaires will probably hold out the longest, or end up like the guys in "Ex machina".

• Thumb Up 1

"We're rushing towards a cliff, but the closer we get, the more scenic the views are."

-- Max Tegmark

ah yes I was thinking the same thing. Its great for us but is it really? we will lose jobs and merit for creative art. AI is going to kill alot of things and there is something ugly about computers being beautiful artists

I'd like to add what takes days or months can be done with computers in seconds and look better. this is effectively the destruction of creative talent where we humans are now in the back seat instead of the stearing wheel. if you think it a good idea too puts an emotionless computer in charge think again, thats why I brought up the uni bomber and his idiologies a world where computers run the show. not good not good

• Like 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

yeah I saw in one video where the guy just typed in batman etc as a dark 80s movie made it seem like that was all there is to it idk. It's a short blurb video of what he did to make stuff with midjourney ai. I think midjourney team has been behind these accounts tbh all the ones I clicked on like the fallout 3, disney movies as dark 80s etc all only had a handful of videos and recent, marketing.

• Thumb Up 1

It's pretty much all there is to it. You describe what art you want generated, and boom. You can then refine or ask for other variants. 

ChatGPT does the same for natural and computer languages,  but it goes further as the interface is fully conversational. This will turn the world upside down.

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 1

-- Max Tegmark

what's even scarier is the other ways this could be and likely is used, advanced non-public versions. The image is unimpeachable truth/reality to most people when framed in certain ways, and the conditioning is already pretty advanced. 

Dial up some of those "truth" police body cams that so many think ensures things that it can't like honesty, morals, integrity, ethics etc. Or that it's the "truth" of what happened. I guess hollywood is the "truth" then too, sheesh. Need to stoke an internal civil war and such, have a "real" body cam show something etc Need to destabilize the public perception of a sovereing gov? Dial up an insurrection stage play, lots of people take money for worse things. The script becomes reality all I'll say.

• Thumb Up 1

28 minutes ago, Hertzian56 said:

what's even scarier is the other ways this could be and likely is used, advanced non-public versions. The image is unimpeachable truth/reality to most people when framed in certain ways, and the conditioning is already pretty advanced. The script becomes reality all I'll say.

I wouldn't worry about that, the problem here is that the technology surfaced much faster than anticipated, and is based on much simpler algorithms than what had been expected. No doubt we will see quick further improvements and mind-blowing applications in the coming months alone. Jordan Peterson's prediction is that half of the universities will be bakrupt within 5 years. Musk predicted in 2022 that human intelligence will become irrelevant in 5 years, and than WWIII will be caused by progress in AI. 

• Thumb Up 1

-- Max Tegmark

4 minutes ago, Etern4l said:

I wouldn't worry about that, the problem here is that the technology surfaced much faster than anticipated, and is based on much simpler algorithms than what had been expected. We can expect quick further improvements and mind-blowing applications in the coming months alone. Jordan Peterson's prediction is that half of the universities will be bakrupt within 5 years. Musk predicted in 2022 that human intelligence will become irrelevant in 5 years, and than WWIII will be caused by progress in AI. 

I hear you but I'd just say those you mentioned are not disinterested parties so be careful. Most of what I mentioned has already been accomplished in many places for a long time.

Most "real" history is what hollywood has programmed in from a certain POV for over 100 years now and it does not stop at hollywood.

• Thumb Up 1

Yes, it's possible there are some top secret advances, and the industry is actually just catching up. But even if not, honestly, I'm not sure how humanity is going to get out of the self-made deathtrap. 

Folks in the US will at least have some firearms to grab on their way to man the last barricades (not that they will do much against robots, but they will provide some much-needed confort). 

• Thumb Up 1

-- Max Tegmark

we think about it a little. AI ok cool yeah it's capable of alot/ but are we thinking enough. I fear it's too late. GAME OVER

• Thumb Up 1

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

Yeah, you would probably need immediate massive protests, if not uprising plus some sort of solution to the PRC problem. People are waaaaay too ignorant (and/or brainswashed/terrorised/comfortable) for that to happen.

Elon Musk: Artificial intelligence battle 'most likely cause' of WWIII

Of course, having given us a couple of fair warnings, Elon proceeded to invest heavily in AI "to keep it under control" (translation: to win the AI war and thus achieve world dominance).

Since this is a video thread  - in case someone hasn't seen this:

• Thumb Up 1

-- Max Tegmark

LOL... 🤣 things are going to start getting fun very soon. I just love seeing the panic set in when the tables get turned and you give them a taste of their own medicine poison. As they say, "what's good for the goose..." Hopefully, it is not too late to undo all of the damage they have caused.

• Thumb Up 1