NotebookTalk

Not new, but new!

kojack

59 minutes ago, Custom90gt said:

I enjoyed reading your blogs about your off-roading trips with your son. If I recall correctly, you were thinking about purchasing a new off-roading vehicle at one point?

Yes, I bought and sold it again.  I had to stop working because of the pandemic so the Jeep had to go.  We now are using the patriot full time for off and on road travels.  We did pick up a cool little camper called a Sylvansport Go.  It's awesome and the little patriot tows it without issue.  thanks for reading.  We have not been anywhere in two years for obvious reasons, so we are getting back on the go this winter and get some new content flowing in the form of video blogs and our blog site as well.  I will keep people informed asap when new stuff pops up!

• Thumb Up 3

Workstation - Dell XPS 8940 - desktop creative powerhouse

Mobile Workstation - Dell inspiron 5406 2 in 1 - mobile creative beast

Wifey's Notebook - Dell inspiron 3169 - Little gem for our businesses

• 4 weeks later...

I hear ya. just saying. Anywho hows your PSP mods going. are you able to get the 15 hours you planned on

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled