NotebookTalk

*Official Benchmark Thread* - Post it here or it didn't happen :D

Mr. Fox

3 hours ago, Papusan said:

13:47 - Is The RTX 4090 Overrated. Nope. The only card worth to buy from the 4xxx series lineup. 

You know this is just playing into Jensen's hand, right? He overpriced everything underneath, so that the 4090 appears to be "good value". All of those products are a rip-off really. According to some "online estimates", a typical 4090 costs around $300 to manufacture. If people exercise moderation in consumption of these products (and apparently they do, but probably not enough), the predatory practices will be rightly penalized.

• Thumb Up 4

"We're rushing towards a cliff, but the closer we get, the more scenic the views are."

-- Max Tegmark

AI: Major Emerging Existential Threat To Humanity

Looks like John Deere is taking a page from the PC component and notebook manufacturer playbook on what it means to be a sucky scumbag.

41 minutes ago, Etern4l said:

You know this is just playing into Jensen's hand, right? He overpriced everything underneath, so that the 4090 appears to be "good value". All of those products are a rip-off really. According to some "online estimates", a typical 4090 costs around $300 to manufacture. If people exercise moderation in consumption of these products (and apparently they do, but probably not enough), the predatory practices will be penalized.

I'm am starting to feel like none of this even matters anymore. I mean, with Kingpin GPUs now a thing of the past and Galax HOF being nearly impossible to source in many countries, and if you even can get one, after buying it having the firmware and software withheld and unavailable that make the HOF something worth owning, there is nothing special available for purchase. There is no point in buying a GPU that is better in design or concept, but functionally identical to every common zombie sheeple card that only varies from the norm based on silicon lottery variance.

• Thumb Up 3

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900KF | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8200 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

Looks like John Deere is taking a page from the PC component and notebook manufacturer playbook on what it means to be a sucky scumbag.

I'm am starting to feel like none of this even matters anymore. I mean, with Kingpin GPUs now a thing of the past and Galax HOF being nearly impossible to source in many countries, and if you even can get one, after buying it having the firmware and software withheld and unavailable that make the HOF something worth owning, there is nothing special available for purchase. There is no point in buying a common GPU that is functionally identical to every zombie sheeple card that only varies from the norm based on silicon lottery variance.

Is kingpin moving to another board partner or just retiring from the arena altogether? 

• Thumb Up 3

9 minutes ago, Reciever said:

Is kingpin moving to another board partner or just retiring from the arena altogether? 

I little birdie whispered something in my ear to the effect MSI is talking to Vince about Kingpin branded MSI GPUs. I hope MSI picks up the torch and runs with it. That would be absolutely awesome. I hope that turns out to be true. Only time will tell.

• Thumb Up 5
  • Bump 2

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900KF | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8200 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Fox said:

I little birdie whispered something in my ear to the effect MSI is talking to Vince about Kingpin branded MSI GPUs. I hope MSI picks up the torch and runs with it. That would be absolutely awesome. I hope that turns out to be true. Only time will tell.

Well even though MSI as a company sometimes seems to appear morally bankrupt, they are a huge player. If that (let's say hypothetical) happens, I wonder if msi would attempt to muscle their way around Nvidia / AMD's restrictive policies. 

The only thing worse would be msi kingpin cards that end up sucking. 

• Thumb Up 5

10 minutes ago, Reciever said:

Well even though MSI as a company sometimes seems to appear morally bankrupt, they are a huge player. If that (let's say hypothetical) happens, I wonder if msi would attempt to muscle their way around Nvidia / AMD's restrictive policies. 

I think MSI would leverage it and push the envelope, and tell NVIDIA to hush up. It's time for them to return from the shadows. When EVGA was still in the battle they had formidable competition with ASUS and EVGA taking all of the gold with motherboards and GPUs. With EVGA out of the picture, the timing is right and things are ripe for them to open a can of whoopass on ASUS.

• Thumb Up 3

3 hours ago, Etern4l said:

You know this is just playing into Jensen's hand, right? He overpriced everything underneath, so that the 4090 appears to be "good value". All of those products are a rip-off really. According to some "online estimates", a typical 4090 costs around $300 to manufacture. If people exercise moderation in consumption of these products (and apparently they do, but probably not enough), the predatory practices will be rightly penalized.

Yep. And I can't see a single reason buy the 4080. Even 900$ would be disgusting. The 4080 price point should be the 4080Ti.

With no 4080Ti we have none real 4K cards outside the 4090. And Jensen know that.

1 hour ago, Reciever said:

MSI have still the Lightning brand in their portefolio. On time they start fire it up or add the Kingpin brand name on these SKUs and push it out. Asus and Galaxy need competition. In the old days we had Lightning, Kingpin, Matrix and HOF. We need them all back. And in all regions around the world. So 3 players. 

MSI could come back with Lighning cards, but they prefer not to do so the last gens. They don't need Kingpin to do it. They have the resources to make fantastic cards. But prefer the gamer kid segment. Same as all others. Aka barely good enough at premium price.

Edit. Colorful pushed an limited number special SKUs for the chosen one, the LN2 oc'ers (modern influencers for HW). But really no option. So as of today there are minimale options for those that want the best. We all have to accept how it is if we want cards. The gamer kids win, the enthusiast lose. Exactly as with laptops Jokebooks. Aka Unisex = All should have the same. 

I know @ryanlike this one 🙂

Do any women find men wearing women's clothing attractive? - Quora

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

Papusan @ HWBOTTeam PremaMod @ HWBOT | Papusan @ YouTube Channel

1 hour ago, Papusan said:

Edit. Colorful pushed an limited number special SKUs for the chosen one, the LN2 oc'ers (modern influencers for HW). But really no option. So as of today there are minimale options for those that want the best. We all have to accept how it is if we want cards. The gamer kids win, the enthusiast lose. Exactly as with laptops Jokebooks. Aka Unisex = All should have the same. 

Colorful could be relevant except they have the same issue as their daughter company, Galax. In order to be relevant they need to make their flagship extreme OC products available freely in the US, Canada and UK. The availability is so limited that they remain irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Colorful iGame KUDAN was quite the GPU. If my understanding is correct, they quietly manufacture the Galax HOF and sell it under that brand name. Look at this insane hybrid air/AIO/custom loop shapeshifter. This overpriced monster sold for like $5K from what I understand. But... doesn't matter. Can't buy one here even if you want to, so it's basically irrelevant.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

I think MSI would leverage it and push the envelope, and tell NVIDIA to hush up. It's time for them to return from the shadows. When EVGA was still in the battle they had formidable competition with ASUS and EVGA taking all of the gold with motherboards and GPUs. With EVGA out of the picture, the timing is right and things are ripe for them to open a can of whoopass on ASUS.

That would likely depend on AMD rising to the challenge on the top end AND Intel eating away at Nvidia's entry level, even then it wouldnt surprise me if Nvidia just bows out altogether the moment they determine the AI rush is a long term thing (regardless of if that hypothetical is true or not).

Intel ironically enough might become the most interesting thing in the market.

Something's gotta give, no more SLI fun, no more vbios mods, restricted performance, no top end options. You need a soldering iron and SOC knowledge to have any fun 😞

• Thumb Up 1
  • Sad 1

Colorful could be relevant except they have the same issue as their daughter company, Galax. In order to be relevant they need to make their flagship extreme OC products available freely in the US, Canada and UK. The availability is so limited that they remain irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Colorful iGame KUDAN was quite the GPU. If my understanding is correct, they quietly manufacture the Galax HOF and sell it under that brand name. Look at this insane hybrid air/AIO/custom loop shapeshifter. This overpriced monster sold for like $5K from what I understand. But... doesn't matter. Can't buy one here even if you want to, so it's basically irrelevant.

Galax/KFA is the sub-brand of Palit Microsystems. Worlds biggest Graphics cards manufacturer. Colorful Group (Colorful Technology) own Colorful graphics cards. A huge Chineese Global brand that operate even in U.S. But that doesn't help yoou much if the best SKUs remain in China/mainland and for the chosen one. Make a limited version of their cards is to push out rest of their gamerboy toys. Flagship models today is more for helping the manufacturer to sell their cheapest SKUs. No one really bother offer avesome.

Value and Conclusion

This Colorful card comes with an excellent edgy aesthetic that's dominated by sharp angles and a black/gray color theme. Under the hood we found a super powerful 24+4 phase VRM design, which should handle 600 W easily. That's why I was even more surprised to see only 480 W manual adjustment range. This is lower than any other card we've tested today, even lower than the default setting of the ASUS STRIX (500 W). This pretty much disqualifies the card for serious overclockers, unless they want to solder on their card to trick the power limiter into "seeing" reduced power draw.

Why the need for destroying own products for no real reasons? Hmmm

tdp-adjustment-limit.png

40 minutes ago, Reciever said:

That would likely depend on AMD rising to the challenge on the top end AND Intel eating away at Nvidia's entry level, even then it wouldnt surprise me if Nvidia just bows out altogether the moment they determine the AI rush is a long term thing (regardless of if that hypothetical is true or not).

Intel ironically enough might become the most interesting thing in the market.

The big hope is that the U.S government throw out Nvidia from the AI rush in China. Nvidia will still own the high end. Maybe they let Intel get the low/mid end to get rid of AMD.

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

11 minutes ago, Papusan said:

Galax/KFA is the sub-brand of Palit Microsystems. Worlds biggest Graphics cards manufacturer. Colorful Group (Colorful Technology) own Colorful graphics cards. A huge Chineese Global brand that operate even in U.S. But that doesn't help yoou much if the best SKUs remain in China/mainland and for the chosen one. Make a limited version of their cards is to push out rest of their gamerboy toys. Flagship models today is more for helping the manufacturer to sell their cheapest SKUs. No one really bother offer avesome.

Value and Conclusion

This Colorful card comes with an excellent edgy aesthetic that's dominated by sharp angles and a black/gray color theme. Under the hood we found a super powerful 24+4 phase VRM design, which should handle 600 W easily. That's why I was even more surprised to see only 480 W manual adjustment range. This is lower than any other card we've tested today, even lower than the default setting of the ASUS STRIX (500 W). This pretty much disqualifies the card for serious overclockers, unless they want to solder on their card to trick the power limiter into "seeing" reduced power draw.

The big hope is that the U.S government throw out Nvidia from the AI rush in China. Nvidia will still own the high end. Maybe they let Intel get the low/mid end to get rid of AMD.

From what I hear, one of the real estate companies filed for bankruptcy in China and expected to be a domino effect on the rest of the country and drag the world a bit as well. If China was their main buyer, that might dry up here soon.

• Thumb Up 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Papusan said:

China should just be thrown out of everything and deprived of the money and essential resources needed to thrive and remain relevant to the rest of the world, all of whom they would happily kill or enslave if given the opportunity. They do it to their own.

• Thumb Up 2

On 8/19/2023 at 3:08 PM, ryan said:

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (notebook) video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-11800H,HP 88F4 (3dmark.com)

got a new high score

Result (3dmark.com) ----5522 in port royal

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (notebook) video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-11800H,HP 88F4 (3dmark.com)

-------------

9585 in timespy, considering im using stock 3200mhz ram and its technically a 115w 3060 id say im doing good and progressing in getting top place on the leader boards, its fun pushing a system it just sucks when you run out of options to improve performance

Wdym? You haven't even shunt modded

Edit 1: Broke 27k timespy graphics

image-62.thumb.png.69d1456355ece3487a0531689a7e7f44.png

https://www.3dmark.com/spy/41043655

Edit 2: Broke 17k Port Royal

image-121.thumb.png.5423e8e94e2dd51454f2debf7b07aa79.png

https://www.3dmark.com/pr/2509423

• Like 3
  • Bump 1
ASUS Strix Scar 17
Ryzen 9 7945HX
CB R23: 37202
32GB x2 DDR5 6000 CL34 Hynix A-die
RTX 4090 Laptop (Shunt modded)
Firestrike graphics: 58 334 || Timespy graphics: 27049 ||
Port Royal: 17013 || Steel Nomad DX12: 6639

8 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

They do it to their own.

Hey, I was looking for a stronger power brick to help me benchmark my laptop when this came up har har.I guess there would be help. Just what the world needs right now.

• Sad 2

"We're rushing towards a cliff, but the closer we get, the more scenic the views are."

-- Max Tegmark

AI: Major Emerging Existential Threat To Humanity

https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-announces-dlss-3-5-with-ray-reconstruction-launches-this-fall

DLSS for ray traced lighting, nvidia is going all in with Ai reconstruction.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
ASUS Strix Scar 17
Ryzen 9 7945HX

14 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

I'm am starting to feel like none of this even matters anymore. I mean, with Kingpin GPUs now a thing of the past and Galax HOF being nearly impossible to source in many countries, and if you even can get one, after buying it having the firmware and software withheld and unavailable that make the HOF something worth owning, there is nothing special available for purchase. There is no point in buying a GPU that is better in design or concept, but functionally identical to every common zombie sheeple card that only varies from the norm based on silicon lottery variance.

sooooo bro Fox what would be next on your list of potential hobbies, should PC hardware just get too crappy to bother with? open for input 🙂 

14 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

Huh! MSI Kingpin cards....you got my attention! In the end, almost doesnt matter where Vince lands, as long as he keeps up the good work 🙂 

12 hours ago, Reciever said:

only sometimes? 😛 

as for the "muscling their way around", EVGA had a pretty good approach, where they would keep most of their findings close to the chest and throw smoke bombs so that Nvidia wouldnt be able and figure out how they did what they did. seemed to work quite nicely. plus, with kingpin cards so ultra highend, i think Nvidia doesnt care about that super duper small subpart of the already tiny enthusiast community that this would affect.

10 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

dayum, thats seems like quite the card...wonder if that hybrid approach hinders an "air only" cooling setup, although it wouldnt be intended for that...

9 hours ago, Reciever said:

From what I hear, one of the real estate companies filed for bankruptcy in China and expected to be a domino effect on the rest of the country and drag the world a bit as well. If China was their main buyer, that might dry up here soon.

9 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

China should just be thrown out of everything and deprived of the money and essential resources needed to thrive and remain relevant to the rest of the world, all of whom they would happily kill or enslave if given the opportunity. They do it to their own.

welp, problem is if china really goes down the drain theyll suck the rest of the world down with them. similar to when the US housing market crashed, we all felt the consequences 😞 lets hope it wont be like that again...

• Thumb Up 2

Mine: Hyperion "Titan God of Heat, Heavenly Light, Power" (2022-24)
AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (custom TG IHS) / Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme / MSI Geforce RTX 4090 Suprim X / Teamgroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR5-8200 2x24 GB / Seagate Firecuda 530 4 TB / 5x Samsung 860 Evo 4 TB / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420 (Push/Pull 6x Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC-3000 intake) / Seasonic TX-1600 W Titanium / Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 TG (3x Arctic P12 A-RGB intake / 4x Arctic P14 A-RGB exhaust / 1x Arctic P14 A-RGB RAM cooling) / Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 32" 4K 240 Hz / Ducky One 3 Daybreak Fullsize Cherry MX Brown / Corsair M65 Ultra RGB / PDP Afterglow Wave Black

My Lady's: Clevo NH55JNNQ "Alfred" (2022-24)
Sharp LQ156M1JW03 FHD matte 15.6" IGZO 8 bit @248 Hz / Intel Core i5 12600 / Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Ti / Mushkin Redline DDR4-3200 2x32 GB / Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB / Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB / Intel AX201 WIFI 6+BT 5.2 / Win 11 Pro Phoenix Lite OS / 230 W PSU powered by Prema Mod!

4 hours ago, jaybee83 said:

sooooo bro Fox what would be next on your list of potential hobbies, should PC hardware just get too crappy to bother with? open for input 🙂 

I am not sure. It would be a difficult void to fill. Probably just double down on health and fitness. Maybe go back to firearms and weapons, which was one of my passions before PC.

Huh! MSI Kingpin cards....you got my attention! In the end, almost doesnt matter where Vince lands, as long as he keeps up the good work 🙂 

Yeah, would be awesome 

welp, problem is if china really goes down the drain theyll suck the rest of the world down with them. similar to when the US housing market crashed, we all felt the consequences 😞 lets hope it wont be like that again...

It would absolutely suck while happening, but might be worth it in the long term. Allowing such a wicked adversary to gain a place of value and prominence was a very serious mistake. The world would ultimately be a better place without them, or at least without their exceedingly wicked leaders. The good people of China have no voice under the dominion of a insane and godless tyrant, and no armaments to combat, resist or subjugate the control of their unfit government. The evil ones (and their subservient Kool-Aid drinkers) have all of the power and control, and zero tolerance of the good ones. I don't believe there is a way that can be fixed, or it already would be. Best to rip the band-aid off. It might bleed a little bit for just a few minutes, but it can be over fast.

• Thumb Up 3

Asus Scar Strix 7945HX3D reviews are trickling in.... $3600 before tax...ouch. I can grab an Asus G18 w/ 13980HX + 4080 for $1950 from best buy along with rewards and other perks to drop that effective price to under 2k total even after tax. It's hard to swallow that ~$1800 difference even with a 4090 under the hood.

https://www.anandtech.com/show/20010/the-asus-rog-strix-scar-17-2023-laptop-review-ryzen-9-7945hx3d-with-3d-v-cache-impresses

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/asus-rog-strix-scar-17-x3d-amd-ryzen-9-7945Hx3d

https://www.theverge.com/23840504/asus-rog-strix-scar-x3d-gaming-laptop-price-review

• Thumb Up 4

Electrosoft Prime: 7950X3D | MSI X670E Carbon  | MSI Suprim X Liquid 4090 | AC LF II 420 | G.Skill 6000 A-Die 2x32GB | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB | EVGA 1600w P2 | Phanteks Ethroo Pro | Alienware AW3225QF 32" OLED

MelMel:  AMD Ryzen 5 7600x | Asus B650 Prime | Powercolor Spectra White 7900XTX | Asus Ryugin III 240mm AIO | M-die 2x16GB Custom | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | EVGA P2 850w | Hyte Y40 | BenQ 32" 4k
Heath: i9-12900k | EVGA CLC 280 | Asus Strix Z690 D4 | Asus Strix 3080 | 32GB DDR4 2x16GB B-Die 4000  | WD Black SN850 512GB |  EVGA DG-77 | Samsung G7 32" 144hz 32"

Eurocom Raptor X15 | 12900k | Nvidia RTX 3070ti | 15.6" 1080p 240hz | Kingston 3200 32GB (2x16GB) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Heatsink Edition

6 hours ago, electrosoft said:

Asus Scar Strix 7945HX3D reviews are trickling in.... $3600 before tax...ouch. I can grab an Asus G18 w/ 13980HX + 4080 for $1950 from best buy along with rewards and other perks to drop that effective price to under 2k total even after tax. It's hard to swallow that ~$1800 difference even with a 4090 under the hood.

https://www.anandtech.com/show/20010/the-asus-rog-strix-scar-17-2023-laptop-review-ryzen-9-7945hx3d-with-3d-v-cache-impresses

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/asus-rog-strix-scar-17-x3d-amd-ryzen-9-7945Hx3d

https://www.theverge.com/23840504/asus-rog-strix-scar-x3d-gaming-laptop-price-review

Well, seems like I was right. Thermals will be the main issue

Screenshot_20230823_083752_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bda482a91fecc27ce3180d587c328ca5.jpg

No LM was a surprise that just made it worse.

Also doesn't quite match up to overclocked ram.

Screenshot_20230823_084331_Firefox.thumb.jpg.56c63bbf601acff35521ccdeee9fc635.jpg

My bench with tuned 6000mhz memory. Screenshot_11.thumb.png.7253add0dd7dc3ab8a3b0017502c1b3e.png

• Thumb Up 2
  • Bump 1
ASUS Strix Scar 17
Ryzen 9 7945HX

Only few hours from now and old Papusan leave the rainy hell called Norway for sunglasses. I have almost forgot how to use them, LOOL😁 One month right outside the coast of Africa with nice weather will make me and my wife good Canary Islands Every summer we spend one months of the year on the islands. Slow days under the outdoor roof and large parasols. Can't be better than this for an old fart.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, chew said:

I got asked to post a bunch of tests.

2dpc 6.jpg

gb3.jpg

108k.jpg

test.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.de7d5b61ba8c26466f0b73cb36557c42.jpeg

god mode.jpg

It is nice to finally see some good memory overclocking from the Red Team. It was a long time coming. Very respectable. Not sure who asked you to post, but no invitation is needed. Desktop, laptop, Intel, AMD, NVIDIA all welcome here. 

• Thumb Up 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, chew said:

I got asked to post a bunch of tests.

2dpc 6.jpg

gb3.jpg

108k.jpg

test.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.de7d5b61ba8c26466f0b73cb36557c42.jpeg

god mode.jpg

There's my man chew*. Hope you pop in from time to time and visit with us! We are a small, and somewhat close group of geeks, that have a small hardware addiction 😁

• Thumb Up 4
  • Haha 1
  • Bump 1

Lian Li Lancool III | Ryzen 9 7950X | 48gb G-skill Trident Z5 DDR5 8000mhz | MSI Mpg X670E Carbon |

AsRock Taichi Radeon 7900xtx Bykski Block |Raijintek Scylla Pro 360 custom loop| Crucial T700 1tb

WD Black's SN770 500gb/1tb NVME | Toshiba 8Tb 7200rpm Data |

EVGA 1000w SuperNova |32" Agon 1440p 165hz Curved Screen |  Windows 10 LoT 21h2

6 minutes ago, Papusan said:

Only few hours from now and old Papusan leave the rainy hell called Norway for sunglasses. I have almost forgot how to use them, LOOL😁 One month right outside the coast of Africa with nice weather will make me and my wife good Canary Islands Every summer we spend one months of the year on the islands. Slow days under the outdoor roof and large parasols. Can't be better than this for an old fart.

I hope you and your family have fun in the sun.

• Thumb Up 2
  • Thanks 1