Jump to content
NotebookTalk

Recommended Posts

For some time now our record for online users was 49, which was set the day that we lost NotebookReview. Finally today, you all have removed that benchmark and replaced it with 62!

 

I thank you all for allowing the forum to move past that reminder, and as always, happy posting!

  • Thumb Up 11
  • Like 2
  • Bump 4

Telegram / TS3: ts.factionelite.com / Twitter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 8:24 PM, Reciever said:

For some time now our record for online users was 49, which was set the day that we lost NotebookReview. Finally today, you all have removed that benchmark and replaced it with 62!

 

I thank you all for allowing the forum to move past that reminder, and as always, happy posting!

You guys had to show me up, now its 72!

  • Thumb Up 5
  • Haha 2
  • Bump 2

Telegram / TS3: ts.factionelite.com / Twitter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Reciever said:

You guys had to show me up, now its 72!

keep us updated here bud 🙂 you could also maybe post milestones of total member count and similar 😁

Mine: Clevo P751DM "The Dark Knight" (2015)
Sharp LQ156D1JW04 UHD matte 15.6" IGZO 8 bit @63 Hz / Intel 9900K @ 4.2 - 5.2 Ghz / Nvidia 980M 8 GB GDDR5 / G.Skill 16 GB DDR4-3800 / Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB / 2 x Samsung 860 Evo 4 TB / Intel AX200 ax+BT / Win 10 LTSC 2019 x64 / 330 W PSU powered by Prema Mod!

My Lady's: Clevo NH55JNNQ "Alfred" (2022)
Sharp LQ156M1JW03 FHD matte 15.6" IGZO 8 bit @248 Hz / Intel 12600 @ 4.4 - 4.8 Ghz / Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6 / G.Skill 16 GB DDR4-3800 / Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB / Intel AX201 ax+BT / Win 11 Pro Phoenix Lite OS / 230 W PSU powered by Prema Mod!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, raptorddd said:

congratulations. is there a way to know how many register memeber we have.?

 

go to search, then switch to members and do a blank sesrch, itll then show a list of all registered members including total count.

also nice: u can sort by post count or reputation in this list!

  • Thumb Up 1

Mine: Clevo P751DM "The Dark Knight" (2015)
Sharp LQ156D1JW04 UHD matte 15.6" IGZO 8 bit @63 Hz / Intel 9900K @ 4.2 - 5.2 Ghz / Nvidia 980M 8 GB GDDR5 / G.Skill 16 GB DDR4-3800 / Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB / 2 x Samsung 860 Evo 4 TB / Intel AX200 ax+BT / Win 10 LTSC 2019 x64 / 330 W PSU powered by Prema Mod!

My Lady's: Clevo NH55JNNQ "Alfred" (2022)
Sharp LQ156M1JW03 FHD matte 15.6" IGZO 8 bit @248 Hz / Intel 12600 @ 4.4 - 4.8 Ghz / Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6 / G.Skill 16 GB DDR4-3800 / Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB / Intel AX201 ax+BT / Win 11 Pro Phoenix Lite OS / 230 W PSU powered by Prema Mod!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, jaybee83 said:

go to search, then switch to members and do a blank sesrch, itll then show a list of all registered members including total count.

also nice: u can sort by post count or reputation in this list!

thank you.

dell precision m4600

i7 2760QM

8GB ram

MX500 crucial SSD 500GB.

win 10 21H2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use