NotebookTalk

Clevo P177SM Prema Bios Request

Onehit

I'm looking for the prema bios for the Clevo P177SM (aka sager np8290). I've tried various websites like Techinferno, Reddit, archived pages and the wayback machine, and still nothing. I know exactly what file I need: P177SM_34_31_PM_v2.rar

It seems as if these old prema bios files have been scrubbed off the internet and I'm probably a year late into finding these unfortunately. The best lead I had was at savagemessiahzine but all the links are down. It seemed to be a Russian forum website, which probably hasn't been working that well due to certain global issues, but that's just me guessing.

My last two options are to either contact Prema himself or pay for Eurocom's overpriced unlocked bios that may or may not be just Prema bios. I'm not sure if the bios provided by Eurocom is made in house by them or just Prema bios. I also don't even know how to contact Prema himself, since I can't send DM's directly to the official Twitter account and the official Prema website doesn't lead anywhere in terms of the links on the website.

Nobody was smart enough to archive the old premamod pages which essentially makes it lost media as far as I'm concerned. If anybody knows exactly where to find the prema bios or how to contact Prema himself, I would be forever grateful. Thank you.

if i remember correctly, the unlocked eurocom bios is not exactly the same as the PM, but it provides some of the same functionality.

Mine: Hyperion "Titan God of Heat, Heavenly Light, Power" (2022-24)
AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (custom TG IHS) / Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme / MSI Geforce RTX 4090 Suprim X / Teamgroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR5-8200 2x24 GB / Seagate Firecuda 530 4 TB / 5x Samsung 860 Evo 4 TB / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420 (Push/Pull 6x Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC-3000 intake) / Seasonic TX-1600 W Titanium / Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 TG (3x Arctic P12 A-RGB intake / 4x Arctic P14 A-RGB exhaust / 1x Arctic P14 A-RGB RAM cooling) / Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 32" 4K 240 Hz / Ducky One 3 Daybreak Fullsize Cherry MX Brown / Corsair M65 Ultra RGB / PDP Afterglow Wave Black

My Lady's: Clevo NH55JNNQ "Alfred" (2022-24)
Sharp LQ156M1JW03 FHD matte 15.6" IGZO 8 bit @248 Hz / Intel Core i5 12600 / Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Ti / Mushkin Redline DDR4-3200 2x32 GB / Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB / Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB / Intel AX201 WIFI 6+BT 5.2 / Win 11 Pro Phoenix Lite OS / 230 W PSU powered by Prema Mod!

Would you know how to contact Prema? The website just sends you to a landing page to subscribe via email and there are no pages regarding specific prema bios downloads. Is there something on the website that I'm not seeing? Do you have to pay or login to the website in order to access more of the pages on the site? There's literally no information on the website.