NotebookTalk

*Official Benchmark Thread* - Post it here or it didn't happen :D

Mr. Fox

1 hour ago, tps3443 said:

I returned and exchanged a 13900K like three times to BestBuy they seemed okay with it. I got all my money back in the end. I was telling them I was hunting for a specific batch. And they were like “Okay Whatever” lol. 

I don’t bin like this anymore personally but they didn’t seem to mind. 

@Mr. Fox It was actually 4 different CPU’s total I just checked LOL. 🫣 I feel kinda bad now. 

Did you buy all 4 at once and return all 4 or did you buy them in lots of 1 or 2?

I only know one person who eventually was told they could no longer return items to Best Buy. They weren't banned from buying but their return privilege was revoked. He was returning stuff left and right and basically using items for 30 days and returning them over and over. He was warned first via in store and email but he kept it up.

So @Mr. Fox I am sure a few CPU buy and returns will be ok unless you're returning items like a bat out of hell.

48 minutes ago, Papusan said:

With Intel's binning process with new unlocked Cpus released two times a year (K and then KS for increased profits and to keep up the interest) the shops will probably be fed up with loads of returns from "same people" time after time. I would circulate where I buy them if I know I will return 3 out of 4 units. But not so easy here home with less and only small retail shops and problem with chips in stocks. Best advice as always... Buy closest to release day if you want to try avoid playing the silicon lottery. Midway in the lifecycle you'll be screwed (biggest chance to lose vs Intel) because Intel need chips for the next re-hash/refresh.

I'm not very happy pay (full price) for pre tested CPU's from people that throw them back to the stores after they found out they don't want them. The shops will do whatever they can to sell them as brand new. This can partly be avoided if you buy around launch day. 

I tend to think the "binning" crowd is a very small slice of the overall CPU selling pie. We're a drop in the bucket vs most buyers on all levels.

• Thumb Up 1

Electrosoft Prime: 7950X3D | MSI X670E Carbon  | MSI Suprim X Liquid 4090 | AC LF II 420 | G.Skill 6000 A-Die 2x32GB | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB | EVGA 1600w P2 | Phanteks Ethroo Pro | Alienware AW3225QF 32" OLED

MelMel:  AMD Ryzen 5 7600x | Asus B650 Prime | Powercolor Spectra White 7900XTX | Asus Ryugin III 240mm AIO | M-die 2x16GB Custom | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | EVGA P2 850w | Hyte Y40 | BenQ 32" 4k
Heath: i9-12900k | EVGA CLC 280 | Asus Strix Z690 D4 | Asus Strix 3080 | 32GB DDR4 2x16GB B-Die 4000  | WD Black SN850 512GB |  EVGA DG-77 | Samsung G7 32" 144hz 32"

Eurocom Raptor X15 | 12900k | Nvidia RTX 3070ti | 15.6" 1080p 240hz | Kingston 3200 32GB (2x16GB) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Heatsink Edition

19 minutes ago, electrosoft said:

Did you buy all 4 at once and return all 4 or did you buy them in lots of 1 or 2?

I only know one person who eventually was told they could no longer return items to Best Buy. They weren't banned from buying but their return privilege was revoked. He was returning stuff left and right and basically using items for 30 days and returning them over and over. He was warned first via in store and email but he kept it up.

So @Mr. Fox I am sure a few CPU buy and returns will be ok unless you're returning items like a bat out of hell.

I tend to think the "binning" crowd is a very small slice of the overall CPU selling pie. We're a drop in the bucket vs most buyers on all levels.

I bought 1 and kept exchanging until I went through 4 chips. 

• Thumb Up 1
  • Bump 1

13900KF

11 hours ago, Raiderman said:

Man, I miss all this tuning talk. The most I've spent tuning on my rig, is installing turbo tax, and doing our taxes. 🙄

haha i feel ya man, tuning time is becoming rarer and rarer these days. but hey, its all for a good cause, in the end ull remember the quality time spent with family more rather than tuning hardware 😛 

and yessss i also still need to do our taxes! 😅

• Thumb Up 1
  • Haha 1

Mine: Hyperion "Titan God of Heat, Heavenly Light, Power" (2022-24)
AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (custom TG IHS) / Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme / MSI Geforce RTX 4090 Suprim X / Teamgroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR5-8200 2x24 GB / Seagate Firecuda 530 4 TB / 5x Samsung 860 Evo 4 TB / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420 (Push/Pull 6x Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC-3000 intake) / Seasonic TX-1600 W Titanium / Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 TG (3x Arctic P12 A-RGB intake / 4x Arctic P14 A-RGB exhaust / 1x Arctic P14 A-RGB RAM cooling) / Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 32" 4K 240 Hz / Ducky One 3 Daybreak Fullsize Cherry MX Brown / Corsair M65 Ultra RGB / PDP Afterglow Wave Black

My Lady's: Clevo NH55JNNQ "Alfred" (2022-24)
Sharp LQ156M1JW03 FHD matte 15.6" IGZO 8 bit @248 Hz / Intel Core i5 12600 / Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Ti / Mushkin Redline DDR4-3200 2x32 GB / Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB / Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB / Intel AX201 WIFI 6+BT 5.2 / Win 11 Pro Phoenix Lite OS / 230 W PSU powered by Prema Mod!

1 hour ago, electrosoft said:

I wouldn't order more than two at a time. I've done it since 10th gen gen but skipped 13th and 14th this time around. If you have shopped there at least a few times in a year and you pick up a few and then return them you should be ok.

I even returned two Asus G18 laptops last year but in my defense I shop from there so frequently in a pinch or convenience for myself (always price match Amazon), friends and family it's rediculous. 🙂

I almost never shop at Best Buy because they rarely sell anything I am looking to purchase. I seldom purchase any kind of electronics, appliances or anything else they sell, and they generally do not offer enthusiast-grade PC components. Other than a 12700KF a few years ago, I have purchased a TV and JBL soundar in 2015, a TV in about 1998, and maybe a dozen USB flash drives from them.

I will wait to hear from Brother @Talonand find out if the SP96 has strong E-cores and MC. I will probably be past the return window for the 14900KF when the KS drops, so if his is better than this I'll probably buy it and get my money back on this horrid sample. 

• Thumb Up 4

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900KF | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8200 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

Mr. Fox YouTube Channel | Mr. Fox @ HWBOT

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second. 

1 hour ago, jaybee83 said:

haha i feel ya man, tuning time is becoming rarer and rarer these days. but hey, its all for a good cause, in the end ull remember the quality time spent with family more rather than tuning hardware 😛 

and yessss i also still need to do our taxes! 😅

Taxes filed 👍. Been tough trying to find time to play....but you are correct about family. I did get a chance "while doing taxes" to configure my new panel.

20240218-143251.jpg

• Thumb Up 4
  • Bump 1

Lian Li Lancool III | Ryzen 9 7950X | 48gb G-skill Trident Z5 DDR5 8000mhz | MSI Mpg X670E Carbon |

AsRock Taichi Radeon 7900xtx Bykski Block |Raijintek Scylla Pro 360 custom loop| Crucial T700 1tb

WD Black's SN770 500gb/1tb NVME | Toshiba 8Tb 7200rpm Data |

EVGA 1000w SuperNova |32" Agon 1440p 165hz Curved Screen |  Windows 10 LoT 21h2

52 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

I almost never shop at Best Buy because they rarely sell anything I am looking to purchase. I seldom purchase any kind of electronics, appliances or anything else they sell, and they generally do not offer enthusiast-grade PC components. Other than a 12700KF a few years ago, I have purchased a TV and JBL soundar in 2015, a TV in about 1998, and maybe a dozen USB flash drives from them.

I will wait to hear from Brother @Talonand find out if the SP96 has strong E-cores and MC. I will probably be past the return window for the 14900KF when the KS drops, so if his is better than this I'll probably buy it and get my money back on this horrid sample. 

Used to go to CompUSA though. Man I loved that place. I rarely purchase electronics from BB either. I do have a credit card for that place(never used)

• Thumb Up 3
  • Bump 1

Lian Li Lancool III | Ryzen 9 7950X | 48gb G-skill Trident Z5 DDR5 8000mhz | MSI Mpg X670E Carbon |

AsRock Taichi Radeon 7900xtx Bykski Block |Raijintek Scylla Pro 360 custom loop| Crucial T700 1tb

21 minutes ago, Raiderman said:

Taxes filed 👍. Been tough trying to find time to play....but you are correct about family. I did get a chance "while doing taxes" to configure my new panel.

20240218-143251.jpg

yep also another item on my todo list, wanting to install a custom panel into my case for sensor readouts. not 100% sure yet if im actually gonna go through with it. definitely enough space but the rather crappy selection of panels on the market hasnt really convinced me completely...

• Thumb Up 2
  • Bump 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (custom TG IHS) / Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme / MSI Geforce RTX 4090 Suprim X / Teamgroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR5-8200 2x24 GB / Seagate Firecuda 530 4 TB / 5x Samsung 860 Evo 4 TB / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420 (Push/Pull 6x Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC-3000 intake) / Seasonic TX-1600 W Titanium / Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 TG (3x Arctic P12 A-RGB intake / 4x Arctic P14 A-RGB exhaust / 1x Arctic P14 A-RGB RAM cooling) / Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 32" 4K 240 Hz / Ducky One 3 Daybreak Fullsize Cherry MX Brown / Corsair M65 Ultra RGB / PDP Afterglow Wave Black

Sharp LQ156M1JW03 FHD matte 15.6" IGZO 8 bit @248 Hz / Intel Core i5 12600 / Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Ti / Mushkin Redline DDR4-3200 2x32 GB / Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB / Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB / Intel AX201 WIFI 6+BT 5.2 / Win 11 Pro Phoenix Lite OS / 230 W PSU powered by Prema Mod!

7 minutes ago, jaybee83 said:

yep also another item on my todo list, wanting to install a custom panel into my case for sensor readouts. not 100% sure yet if im actually gonna go through with it. definitely enough space but the rather crappy selection of panels on the market hasnt really convinced me completely...

Ali-Express $45.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNkcBZy

• Thumb Up 2

2 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

Like Amazon, BestBuy has a not so secret internal "buyer" grading system. If you buy randomly, you will have no issues returning here or there. Return often - more than you keep and as @electrosoft stated, you will not be able to return anything. This return ban can last up to two years. How do I know this? I know several people that have been essentially fired from buying from BB due to the return ban. LOL. 

I did get an email from Amazon about three years ago when I was buying and returning warehouse orders on camera lenses. They told me I was returning too much, even though I only returned about five total lenses. It was likely due to the price of the lenses. I stopped buying from them for over three months, they noticed the pattern and gave me one of those very rare Amazon promotional coupons. I haven't had any issues since and I still return a lot. 

• Thumb Up 4
  • Bump 1

Connecticut Citizens Defense League: Carry On!

4 hours ago, Rage Set said:

Like Amazon, BestBuy has a not so secret internal "buyer" grading system. If you buy randomly, you will have no issues returning here or there. Return often - more than you keep and as @electrosoft stated, you will not be able to return anything. This return ban can last up to two years. How do I know this? I know several people that have been essentially fired from buying from BB due to the return ban. LOL. 

I did get an email from Amazon about three years ago when I was buying and returning warehouse orders on camera lenses. They told me I was returning too much, even though I only returned about five total lenses. It was likely due to the price of the lenses. I stopped buying from them for over three months, they noticed the pattern and gave me one of those very rare Amazon promotional coupons. I haven't had any issues since and I still return a lot. 

Walmart does that as well. It is harder for them to track if you pay for everything using cash. Not sure if that has any effect at Best Buy, but it obviously would not on Amazon because you can't use cash online. 

Amazon has done that to me as well. In fact, if I return this second CPU I am expecting a nasty-gram from them. They have done that to me before when I returned two GPUs that had crappy memory overclocking. I return worthless garbage made in China that doesn't work right fairly often, but it is cheap stuff.

I saw your reply @electrosoft but I am not particularly impressed with the one you replied to. It seems kind of mediocre, but way better than this piece of trash I have now.

I am going to see if I can buy this other one. The 6.0 and 5.8 VF curve values are identical to my SP117 13900KS. I am waiting for the guy to reply to my PM. If it is still available I'll probably grab it rather than play games with a KS that might not be as good.

https://www.overclock.net/threads/14900kf-pcore-sp114.1809310/

• Thumb Up 3

Wraith // Z790 Apex | 14900KF | 4090 Suprim X+Byksi Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | Toughpower GF3 1650W | MO-RA3 360 | Hailea HC-500A || O11D XL EVO
Banshee // Z790 Apex Encore | 13900KS | 4090 Gaming OC+Alphacool Block | 48GB DDR5-8600 | RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova || Dark Base Pro 901
Munchkin // Z790i Edge | 14900KF | Arc A770 Phantom Gaming OC | 48GB DDR5-8200 | GameMax 850W | EK Nucleus CR360 Dark || Prime AP201 
Half-Breed // Dell Precision 7720 | BGA CPU Filth+MXM Quadro P5000 | Sub-$500 Grade A Refurb || Nothing to Write Home About  

The average response time for a 911 call is 10 minutes. The response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second. 

54 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

Walmart does that as well. It is harder for them to track if you pay for everything using cash. Not sure if that has any effect at Best Buy, but it obviously would not on Amazon because you can't use cash online. 

Amazon has done that to me as well. In fact, if I return this second CPU I am expecting a nasty-gram from them. They have done that to me before when I returned two GPUs that had crappy memory overclocking.

Walmart is interesting as I know a family member who returned so much stuff in NJ they were banned from Walmart returns and every Walmart they went to they couldn't return anything. Walmart requires the receipt or government issued ID to return items so there was no getting around it. Paying in cash doesn't work all the time and would require an associate to use their government issued ID if you don't want to use your receipt. You could have a friend return a cash purchased item with no receipt and they would have to use their government issued ID.

Funny, but they ended up moving across the country and the bans were not active at their local Walmarts immediately so they could shop and return items but after numerous returns it triggered the system that then associated it to their NJ record and BAM banned again.

I got my first and only "nasty-gram" from Amazon when I returned that EVGA FTW3 3090ti I bought at 2199 on launch and realized it was so not worth the money (Only to turn around 5 months later and get the KPE 3090ti oy!).

• Thumb Up 5

Electrosoft Prime: 7950X3D | MSI X670E Carbon  | MSI Suprim X Liquid 4090 | AC LF II 420 | G.Skill 6000 A-Die 2x32GB | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB | EVGA 1600w P2 | Phanteks Ethroo Pro | Alienware AW3225QF 32" OLED

MelMel:  AMD Ryzen 5 7600x | Asus B650 Prime | Powercolor Spectra White 7900XTX | Asus Ryugin III 240mm AIO | M-die 2x16GB Custom | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | EVGA P2 850w | Hyte Y40 | BenQ 32" 4k
Heath: i9-12900k | EVGA CLC 280 | Asus Strix Z690 D4 | Asus Strix 3080 | 32GB DDR4 2x16GB B-Die 4000  | WD Black SN850 512GB |  EVGA DG-77 | Samsung G7 32" 144hz 32"

Eurocom Raptor X15 | 12900k | Nvidia RTX 3070ti | 15.6" 1080p 240hz | Kingston 3200 32GB (2x16GB) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB Heatsink Edition

34 minutes ago, electrosoft said:

Walmart is interesting as I know a family member who returned so much stuff in NJ they were banned from Walmart returns and every Walmart they went to they couldn't return anything. Walmart requires the receipt or government issued ID to return items so there was no getting around it. Paying in cash doesn't work all the time and would require an associate to use their government issued ID if you don't want to use your receipt. You could have a friend return a cash purchased item with no receipt and they would have to use their government issued ID.

Funny, but they ended up moving across the country and the bans were not active at their local Walmarts immediately so they could shop and return items but after numerous returns it triggered the system that then associated it to their NJ record and BAM banned again.

I got my first and only "nasty-gram" from Amazon when I returned that EVGA FTW3 3090ti I bought at 2199 on launch and realized it was so not worth the money (Only to turn around 5 months later and get the KPE 3090ti oy!).

Yeah many people scam Walmart returns for a living which is exactly why they do that ID thing. I’ve never had a problem like that my self with Walmart returns. But then again I only buy food from them lol. 😂 

• Thumb Up 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13900KF

1 hour ago, Mr. Fox said:

I saw your reply @electrosoft but I am not particularly impressed with the one you replied to. It seems kind of mediocre, but way better than this piece of trash I have now.

I am going to see if I can buy this other one. The 6.0 and 5.8 VF curve values are identical to my SP117 13900KS. I am waiting for the guy to reply to my PM. If it is still available I'll probably grab it rather than play games with a KS that might not be as good.

https://www.overclock.net/threads/14900kf-pcore-sp114.1809310/

That one is much better. I thought about the other one because you could maybe get it basically at retail pricing (or a touch below) when all was said and done and have a guaranteed SP100 chip but I can see ponying up a little more for the SP102 if able.

28 minutes ago, tps3443 said:

Yeah many people scam Walmart returns for a living which is exactly why they do that ID thing. I’ve never had a problem like that my self with Walmart returns. But then again I only buy food from them lol. 😂 

I go to Walmart less than 5 times year if that. I prefer Target. 🙂

• Thumb Up 1
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, Raiderman said:

Ali-Express $45.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNkcBZy

that looks interesting, especially with the included skins / layouts for AIDA64, that definitely saves a lot of work and time on setting things up. u happy with it so far?

might be a bit too long to fit into my case though 😄 not that the case itself isnt big enough, but i got an empty space I saved for an internal screen, and this one might be a bit too long for that space haha

• Thumb Up 1

More from the trashy EVGA GTX760. I have never seen graphics cards that can do less than 500 on the vram. Only single digit above 480 and it will crash. Yup, we talk about EVGA.

https://hwbot.org/submission/5486587_papusan_3dmark___cloud_gate_geforce_gtx_760_(256bit)_45730_marks?recalculate=true

3098871.jpg

• Sad 1

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

Papusan @ HWBOTTeam PremaMod @ HWBOT | Papusan @ YouTube Channel

12 hours ago, electrosoft said:

That one is much better. I thought about the other one because you could maybe get it basically at retail pricing (or a touch below) when all was said and done and have a guaranteed SP100 chip but I can see ponying up a little more for the SP102 if able.

I go to Walmart less than 5 times year if that. I prefer Target. 🙂

Not to get too political, I won't set foot into a target. OG Gen-X here. Leave the kids alone!

• Thumb Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Here's the new baby. More pictures for the pict lover @electrosoft😁 Saya hello to the N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC. The new "old" replacment for my dead Gainward GTX 570 GS. Yup, hardware can die if you ride them too hard. 

MSI-GTX-570.jpg

MSI-GTX-570-1.jpg

Yup, more metal and more heatpipes than the Gainward card. The Power Edition is the closest you can get Lightning (Msi never made Lightning of lower/mid end cards). Only Galax offer flagship design for their lower tier cards.

MSI-GTX-570-3.jpg

And here's the dead Gainward card. Couldn't keep up🤔 

Gainward.jpg

Side by side. The new "old" looks a lot better. 

SIDE-BY-SIDE.jpg

• Thumb Up 1
  • Like 2
  • Bump 1

"The Killer"  ASUS ROG Z790 Apex Encore | 14900KS | 4090 HOF + 20 other graphics cards | 32GB DDR5 | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500 Watt | Second PSU - Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold 750W (For total of 2250W Power) | Corsair Obsidian 1000D | Custom Cooling | Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27" Monitors |

46 minutes ago, Papusan said:

Here's the new baby. More pictures for the pict lover @electrosoft😁 Saya hello to the N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC. The new "old" replacment for my dead Gainward GTX 570 GS. Yup, hardware can die if you ride them too hard. 

MSI-GTX-570.jpg

MSI-GTX-570-1.jpg

Yup, more metal and more heatpipes than the Gainward card. The Power Edition is the closest you can get Lightning (Msi never made Lightning of lower/mid end cards). Only Galax offer flagship design for their lower tier cards.

MSI-GTX-570-3.jpg

Gainward.jpg

SIDE-BY-SIDE.jpg

The MSI card is trick looking.

• Thumb Up 3
  • Bump 1

29 minutes ago, Raiderman said:

The MSI card is trick looking.

Yup. I really like the design. Many new modern cards have all too much plastic and come in many weird colors with all too much RGB bling. 

https://hwbot.org/submission/5486773_papusan_3dmark___sky_diver_geforce_gtx_760_(256bit)_28315_marks?recalculate=true

3098998.jpg

• Thumb Up 2

3 hours ago, Raiderman said:

Not to get too political, I won't set foot into a target. OG Gen-X here. Leave the kids alone!

I'm Gen-X too. 🙂 I used to love Kmart. That was my favorite "that type of store" to shop in ever since I was a kid but they've all shut down. I really do not like Walmart at all. Target is like a slightly fancier Kmart.

2 hours ago, Papusan said:

MSI-GTX-570.jpg

MSI-GTX-570-1.jpg

MSI-GTX-570-3.jpg

Gainward.jpg

SIDE-BY-SIDE.jpg

Yeah that MSI is slick. I'd get one of those in a modern version and @tps3443 it does kinda give Suprim vibes!

Hopefully better results than with the EVGA.

• Like 1
  • Bump 1

I'm Gen-X too. 🙂 I used to love Kmart. That was my favorite "that type of store" to shop in ever since I was a kid but they've all shut down. I really do not like Walmart at all. Target is like a slightly fancier Kmart.

I think generation has nothing to do with it. The reasons some of us avoid Target is because of woke policies that are driven at the corporate level that are designed to appeal to an extremely liberal view that caters to less than 1% of the national population, similar to what we saw with Budweiser. Target is a nice store in terms of organization and cleanliness. Their prices (where I live) are much higher than Walmart, so I probably would not go there even if the corporate leadership was not woke. If the retailer has something I want at a price that is better than I can get anywhere else I will buy from them no matter what the goofballs in their ivory tower think, but I won't shop there regularly because I don't want to support that perspective.

At the end of the day, none of the world's corporations are "good" and they all reflect the values (or lack thereof) of the individuals with the power to call the shots for the corporation. Truth be told, I think Sam Walton would turn over in his grave if he could see what they're doing to his wonderful creation today (as would Walt Disney). The views of those in the ivory tower also does not necessarily reflect those of the people who work there that are trying to provide for their families. Chances are good that most of those employed do not ascribe to the woke worldview because it is a paganistic minority view that has been forced into controversy by the insane mainstream media machine and insane public educators in a feeble effort to manipulate public opinion.

I do not remember ever buying any computer components or electronics from Target. I have purchased some from Walmart when the price was equal or less than what I could buy the same component elsewhere, but that is not frequent.

• Thumb Up 2
  • Bump 1

I guess I’m gonna order a waterblock now. Suprim-X 4080 Sup will be here tomorrow. The Corsair 4080 Suprim block is only $151 with an additional coupon. I don’t see any better options. 

I’m excited to see what a waterchilled 4080 Super will run like. It’ll probably be extremely efficient.

https://www.titanrig.com/corsair-hydro-x-series-xg7-rgb-4080-suprimtrio-gpu-water-block-0320co012401on.html

• Thumb Up 2
  • Like 2

13900KF

Got the new sensor panel all set up in the case. I think it looks pretty cool.

There are quite a few templates shared in the Aida64 forums. This was my favorite.

20240219-130301.jpg

• Like 5
  • Bump 1

36 minutes ago, Raiderman said:

Got the new sensor panel all set up in the case. I think it looks pretty cool.

There are quite a few templates shared in the Aida64 forums. This was my favorite.

20240219-130301.jpg

That looks very nice from what I can tell, but the image is only a 320x240 thumbnail so it is hard to see any detail. 

• Thumb Up 2
  • Bump 1