NotebookTalk

Grand Theft Auto GTA Thread

Hertzian56

When I looked up the trailer a couple days ago, YouTube gave me the wrong trailer first, some fake fan trailer made earlier this year.  It had me for a while too - I thought, huh, I kinda would've expected higher-res character models, but okay, they're focusing on scale and story and interaction.  I realized it was fake when it ended with, "Arriving in 2045."

The trailer was probably made with GTA V.

Despite the hype, IMO we still know basically nothing.  Which also applies to Take-Two's other major franchise - Civilization VII.  Released a trailer way back in... March?  And nothing since then.  It'll be interesting to see if there is any more frequent communication with GTA VI, or if they just want people to know, "We're working on it.  It'll be released when it's done!"

Which is still preferable to rushing it out the door.

• Thumb Up 1

Desktop: Core i5 2500k "Sandy Bridge" | RX 480 | 32 GB DDR3 | 1 TB 850 Evo + 512 GB NVME + HDDs | Seasonic 650W | Noctua Fans | 8.1 Pro

Laptop: MSI Alpha 15 | Ryzen 5800H | Radeon 6600M | 64 GB DDR4 | 4 TB TLC SSD | 10 Home

Laptop history: MSI GL63 (2018) | HP EliteBook 8740w (acq. 2014) | Dell Inspiron 1520 (2007)

woah just got an idea to buy gta 1 and 2, would be fun. it was fun back in 1999 and I don't see why not. or maybe ill give vice city another go. one thing i will say is the voice acting is in its own league and the stories are always enthralling.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

did you guys see the media surrounding the florida joker? what a gong show, guy seems like a nice guy but is asking 10 million for looking like one unimportant character. he is famous overnight he should be happy for that alone.

ZEUS-COMING SOON

Omen 16 2021

Zenbook 14 oled

Vivobook 15x oled