NotebookTalk

Nahimic 3 UAD Modified Driver for Unsupported MSI Hardware

solidus1983

On 3/28/2022 at 5:49 PM, epguy3 said:

doh!   grrrrrrrr....

MSI recently and unexpectedly updated their Realtek UAD drivers for recent MSI desktop motherboards to version 6.0.9326.1 (seems like MSI is picking up the pace with some of these driver releases lately)

so time to do another updated modded driver again, solidus1983 (whenever you're ready)

Might be because of the new products to be honest. It might no bring any improvements just new ID's.

{Main System:} The Beast

Spoiler

{Cooling:} Corsair H170i Elite

{Mainboard:} Asrock X670E Pro

{CPU/GPU:} AMD Ryzen R9 7900x3D / AMD RX 7900 XTX (Asrock Phantom)

{RAM/Storage:} 2x 16GB DDR5 Corsair Vengeance 6400MT/s , 13TB WDD SN850X 2x4TB, 2x 2TB, 1x 1TB

{PSU/Case:} Corsair RM 1000x V2, Corsair 7000D Airflow (Black)

{OS:} Windows 11 Pro

Realtek Nahimic 3 Modded Driver for MSI Systems:Latest

3 hours ago, Tiki Thorsen said:

9305.1 only installs the basic driver, no Nahimic nor UWP APP.

Will look into it, might be I messed up with the id's on the nahimic side else they changed something again.

Spoiler

{RAM/Storage:} 2x 16GB DDR5 Corsair Vengeance 6400MT/s , 13TB WDD SN850X 2x4TB, 2x 2TB, 1x 1TB

Updated links will always be in my signature!

Made By: solidus1983 (hacktrix2006) and djlenior

Repack: No
CodeName: Zeus
Downgrade/Update: Update

Disclaimer: This Driver Modification is for MSI Systems listed below! Myself nor NotebookTalk or any other members of the project will not be held liable for any damage caused if this is installed on your system or other branded systems!
Due to this being a Modified Driver, support will not be given via Nahimic (SteelSeries) or MSI if your having issues please post in the thread!

Please note all releases will come with VirusTotal reports so you can decide if to install the modified drivers or not based on the Results,
Although the dedicated server used to create these files is VirusFree! VirusTool can pick up on false positives, but to be fully open to the community reports will now always be included.

Installer:  Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe   (ONLINE!) 

Package includes:

Realtek UAD 6.0.1.9326.1
Nahimic 1.9.5.0 UWP
Nahimic SWC 3.5.1.0 (APO3)
Nahimic SWC 4.7.1.0 (APO4)
Nahimic Extension 1.1.44.0 (APO3)
Nahimic Extension 1.2.53.0 (APO4)
Nahimic Mirroring Driver 2.0.0.0
Realtek Audio Console UWP 1.35.269.0

Installer:
SHA-1: de53a45791d2907f44815b1ad9bbd38efd0e8305
Size: 134577520 bytes (128 MiB)

Virus Total: Results

For Windows 10 Build: 1909/20H1/20H2/21H1

For Windows 11 Builds (But may be issues)

Change Log:

Updated Realtek Audio driver from 6.0.1.9305.1 to 6.0.1.9326.1

Updated Realtek Audio Console from 1.32.261.0 to 1.35.269.0

Updated Nahimic SWC APO3 Driver from 3.5.0.0 to 3.5.1.0

Update Nahimic SWC APO4 Driver from 4.6.3.0 to 4.7.1.0

Updated Nahimic UWP from 1.8.13.0 to 1.9.5.0

Supported Systems with this driver pack:

Alpha Series:

Spoiler

Alpha 15

Bravo Series:

Spoiler

Bravo 15
Bravo 17

GE Series:

Spoiler

GE60 (Apache) (Pro)
GE62 Apache (Pro)
GE63 Raider (RGB)
GE65 Raider
GE66 Raider
GE70 (Apache) (Pro)
GE72 Apache (Pro)
GE73 Raider (RGB)
GE75 Raider
GE76 Raider

GF Series:

Spoiler

GF62
GF63 (Thin)
GF65 Thin
GF72
GF75 Thin

GL Series:

Spoiler

GL62
GL63
GL65 (Leopard)
GL72
GL73
GL75 (Leopard)

GP Series:

Spoiler

GP60 (Leopard)
GP62 Leopard (Pro)
GP63 Leopard
GP65 Leopard
GP70 (Leopard) (Pro)
GP72 Leopard (Pro)
GP73 Leopard
GP75 Leopard

GS Series:

Spoiler

GS40 Phantom
GS43 Phantom Pro
GS60 Ghost (Pro)
GS63 Stealth (Pro)
GS65 Stealth (Thin)
GS66 Stealth
GS70 Stealth (Pro)
GS72 Stealth (Pro)
GS73 Stealth (Pro)
GS75 Stealth

GT Series:

Spoiler

GT60 (Dominator)
GT62 Dominator (Pro)
GT63 Titan
GT72 Dominator (G) (Pro) (VR)
GT73 Titan (Pro)
GT75 Titan
GT76 Titan (DT)
GT83 Titan (SLI) (VR)

GV Series:

Spoiler

GV62
GV63
GV72

***Don't panic if the new Laptops/Systems are not in the list they will be supported they are more likely supported, install the drivers and if it works let me know your Model Number and it will get added to the list.***

Install instructions:

•  Disconnect from the internet. (Not Required, so very Optional)
  •  Reboot System and Enter BIOS/UEFI.
  •  Please DISABLE SECUREBOOT in your BIOS this is now important for this new installer!
  •  Once you have booted back into the OS Temporarily disable AV software (Some Anti-Virus tools might false report and delete the file!).
  •  Now run the  Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9305.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe Installer
  •  Select either Full Install, Install Without Nahimic, Full Uninstall or Downgrade Nahimic 3.
  •  Sit back and relax as the UWP's get uninstalled, the driver gets uninstalled and then your system is rebooted into test signing mode and everything is installed and your system is rebooted again!
  •  Now head back into your BIOS/UEFI and Re-enable SecureBoot!!
  •  Now let the system boot up fully and re-enable the internet connection. (Only if you disconnected from the internet)

***[IMPORTANT]****
As i no longer have a MSI Laptop can users please report any and all issues to this forum thread so i can rectify them quickly.

Known possible bugs and fixes:

Issue: Two Nahimic Mirroring device show up in Device Manager:
Solution: run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe and select Uninstall first before using Full Install.

Issue: Nahimic 3 updated via Windows 10 Store and no longer works.
Solution: Head into Windows 10's Store and Select the 3 Dots, followed by Settings and turn of Windows Store's Auto Application Updates,
then run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe and select Downgrade Nahimic.

Issue: Ran Nahimic 3 Downgrade option however Nahimic 3 1.9.5.0 UWP effects are not working or its reporting the device is not upto date.
Solution: Simply run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe select Uninstall and then after its completed the Uninstall re-run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe and select Full Install APO3 or APO4.

Issue: Jack Detection not working.
Solution: Simply go to Realtek Audio Console Disable and Re-enable it.

Issue: Microphone not working after using Nahimic Optimizer.
Solution: Click Reset inside Nahimic Settings section will fix this.

Issue: Microsoft Overwritten the installed modded driver.
Solution: Head to Settings → System → About, Now click System info then Select Advance System Settings → Hardware Tab → Driver Installation Settings, now select NO! save and reboot the system. Then run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe and select Full Uninstall, after it has rebooted your system re-run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe and select Full Install.

Issue: Nahimic 3 reports its device is not compatible basically not working.
Solution: Run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9305.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe and select Full Uninstall, after it has rebooted your system re-run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe and select Full Install APO3 or APO4.

Issue: Sound has become muffled/suppressed/distorted.
Solution: Run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe and select Full Uninstall, after it has rebooted your system re-run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9305.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe and select Full Install APO3 or APO4.

Issue: I don't want the Nahimic 3 Bloatware!
Solution: Run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe and select Install Without Nahimic

***[IMPORTANT]****

I would like to thank the following people for whom have helped. I like to personally thank the following users.

Project Programmers:

Spoiler

hacktrix2006
djlenoir

Installer Testers:

Spoiler

DimitriosMSI
TikiThorsen
Ricardo_estep

Driver Suppiler:

Spoiler

MSI

Original Thanks:

Spoiler

epguy3
J95
JeanLegi
LeftEyeNine
Falkentyne
mnomaanw
felix3650
asm1
Bazgrim
ixende
MrBeer
arke yyci
Beemo
senso
Eflatun
HitZ2976
Ivan994
Alanfox2000
OneOnline
OgUrecheK
comradeskeleton (Reddit)
eiraku

• Thumb Up 1

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Tiki Thorsen said:

Same problem with the latest installer. 😭

Strange as the APO3/4 part of the script hasn't changed at all since adding APO4 to the mix.

Guess they changed something and i don't have the hardware to test myself now either. Which part of the Installer you running APO3 or APO4?

Spoiler

1 hour ago, solidus1983 said:

Strange as the APO3/4 part of the script hasn't changed at all since adding APO4 to the mix.

Guess they changed something and i don't have the hardware to test myself now either. Which part of the Installer you running APO3 or APO4?

Tried both APO3 and 4 with both installed, same results.
I check on Driver Store Explorer and there is nothing under "software components", for example. Usually there is like 100 entries.

Hello solidus1983,

Nice to see you migrated to this forum and continued the project, thank you very much for that 🙂

As for feedback for your latest drivers, the same is happening to me (MSI GS73VR-7RF).

9305, driver installs correctly (including APO3) but no UWP apps installs (Realtek Audio Console and Nahimic).

9326, driver installs correctly (including APO3) AND Realtek Audio Console aswell (at least for me), but Nahimic doesn't.

Although, if i go to C:\Audio (where your installer extracts the files), and manually install the UWP apps, they install and work properly.

kajdaniec & Tiki Thorsen

Manually installing the UWP apps is the only solution i can find after i exausted all of the troubleshooting tips, so it's the only recommendation i have for the latest drivers.

I recommend you to perform a Full uninstall first and then Full install (APO3 or APO4 depending on your system), as suggested in the driver tips before you try this. Then manually install the UWP apps. This steps worked for me at least. 

Hope this helps until solidus1983 can find the culprit (if he can and if he's willing of course 🙂).

Hope my feedback helps somehow.

Cheers, and thank you again for all your hardwork into this 😉

• Thumb Up 2

3 hours ago, bbb27 said:

Hello solidus1983,

Nice to see you migrated to this forum and continued the project, thank you very much for that 🙂

As for feedback for your latest drivers, the same is happening to me (MSI GS73VR-7RF).

9305, driver installs correctly (including APO3) but no UWP apps installs (Realtek Audio Console and Nahimic).

9326, driver installs correctly (including APO3) AND Realtek Audio Console aswell (at least for me), but Nahimic doesn't.

Although, if i go to C:\Audio (where your installer extracts the files), and manually install the UWP apps, they install and work properly.

kajdaniec & Tiki Thorsen

Manually installing the UWP apps is the only solution i can find after i exausted all of the troubleshooting tips, so it's the only recommendation i have for the latest drivers.

I recommend you to perform a Full uninstall first and then Full install (APO3 or APO4 depending on your system), as suggested in the driver tips before you try this. Then manually install the UWP apps. This steps worked for me at least. 

Hope this helps until solidus1983 can find the culprit (if he can and if he's willing of course 🙂).

Hope my feedback helps somehow.

Cheers, and thank you again for all your hardwork into this 😉

Thanks for detailed report.

So to get this clear @Tiki Thorsen @kajdaniec Its only the UWP's that your having issues with during the install and not the drivers themselfs?

If that is the case then it will be a F***ing typo as normal thats causing the issue so will go checking the .ahk file against the uwp file names as that will be the issue.

Reason for asking both of them is because i spent 4 hours looking in driver files and the install script for issues and couldn't find anything didn't think to look at the .ahk and uwp filenames.

What i will do is boot up my VM and check that .ahk file now, if i find the issue i will attach the corrected .ahk file here and in the latest driver post and update it to insure people are aware its a bug.

@Tiki Thorsen @kajdaniec If its the drivers for APO (Software Componets)

APO 3:

function InstallExtension() {
     if (Test-Path -Path "$($PSScriptRoot)\..\Win64\ThirdParty\APO3\Extension\AVoluteNH3Ext.inf") {
    & pnputil /add-driver "$PSScriptRoot\..\Win64\ThirdParty\APO3\Extension\AVoluteNH3Ext.inf" /install
    }
}
function InstallSoftwareComponent() {
    if (Test-Path -Path "$PSScriptRoot\..\Win64\ThirdParty\APO3\SWC\A-VoluteNh3ApoSwc.inf") {
        & pnputil /add-driver "$PSScriptRoot\..\Win64\ThirdParty\APO3\SWC\A-VoluteNh3ApoSwc.inf" /install
    }
}
function InstallMediaDevice() {
    if (Test-Path -Path "$PSScriptRoot\..\Win64\ThirdParty\Media\NHMirroringInstallerSWC.inf") {
        & pnputil /add-driver "$PSScriptRoot\..\Win64\ThirdParty\Media\NHMirroringInstallerSWC.inf" /install

}
}

APO4:

}

function InstallExtension() {
     if (Test-Path -Path "$($PSScriptRoot)\..\Win64\ThirdParty\APO4\Extension\AVoluteNH3Ext.inf") {
    & pnputil /add-driver "$PSScriptRoot\..\Win64\ThirdParty\APO4\Extension\AVoluteNH3Ext.inf" /install
    }
}
function InstallSoftwareComponent() {
    if (Test-Path -Path "$PSScriptRoot\..\Win64\ThirdParty\APO4\SWC\A-VoluteNhApo4Swc.inf") {
        & pnputil /add-driver "$PSScriptRoot\..\Win64\ThirdParty\APO4\SWC\A-VoluteNhApo4Swc.inf" /install
    }
}
function InstallMediaDevice() {
    if (Test-Path -Path "$PSScriptRoot\..\Win64\ThirdParty\Media\NHMirroringInstallerSWC.inf") {
        & pnputil /add-driver "$PSScriptRoot\..\Win64\ThirdParty\Media\NHMirroringInstallerSWC.inf" /install

}
}

That part of the code doesn't get changed at all, so might be best to check to make sure that SecureBoot is disabled just incase the file for the normal stuff for your system's are not touched thus signature still in check. Otherwise run the uninstaller then run DDU to clean the files and try again.

Spoiler

Repack: Yes

Disclaimer: This Driver Modification is for MSI Systems listed below! Myself nor NotebookTalk or any other members of the project will not be held liable for any damage caused if this is installed on your system or other branded systems!

Due to this being a Modified Driver, support will not be given via Nahimic (SteelSeries) or MSI if your having issues please post in the thread!

Please note all releases will come with VirusTotal reports so you can decide if to install the modified drivers or not based on the Results,
Although the dedicated server used to create these files is VirusFree! VirusTool can pick up on false positives, but to be fully open to the community reports will now always be included.

Installer: Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe   (ONLINE!) 

Package includes:

Realtek UAD 6.0.1.9326.1
Nahimic 1.9.5.0 UWP
Nahimic SWC 4.7.1.0 (APO4)
Nahimic Extension 1.2.53.0 (APO4)
Realtek Audio Console UWP 1.35.269.0

Installer:
SHA-1: 47db0d7e70e7568b0574e38844e29f70bdbbfea8
Size: 134577512 bytes (128 MiB)

Virus Total: Results

Change Log:

Fixed install script with the correct uwp file names.  (Thank you members for pointing this issue out!)

Alpha Series:

Spoiler

Alpha 15

Bravo Series:

Spoiler

Bravo 15
Bravo 17

GE Series:

Spoiler

GE60 (Apache) (Pro)
GE62 Apache (Pro)
GE63 Raider (RGB)
GE65 Raider
GE66 Raider
GE70 (Apache) (Pro)
GE72 Apache (Pro)
GE73 Raider (RGB)
GE75 Raider
GE76 Raider

GF Series:

Spoiler

GF62
GF63 (Thin)
GF65 Thin
GF72
GF75 Thin

GL Series:

Spoiler

GL62
GL63
GL65 (Leopard)
GL72
GL73
GL75 (Leopard)

GP Series:

Spoiler

GP60 (Leopard)
GP62 Leopard (Pro)
GP63 Leopard
GP65 Leopard
GP70 (Leopard) (Pro)
GP72 Leopard (Pro)
GP73 Leopard
GP75 Leopard

GS Series:

Spoiler

GS40 Phantom
GS43 Phantom Pro
GS60 Ghost (Pro)
GS63 Stealth (Pro)
GS65 Stealth (Thin)
GS66 Stealth
GS70 Stealth (Pro)
GS72 Stealth (Pro)
GS73 Stealth (Pro)
GS75 Stealth

GT Series:

Spoiler

GT60 (Dominator)
GT62 Dominator (Pro)
GT63 Titan
GT73 Titan (Pro)
GT75 Titan
GT76 Titan (DT)
GT83 Titan (SLI) (VR)

GV Series:

Spoiler

GV62
GV63
GV72

***Don't panic if the new Laptops/Systems are not in the list they will be supported they are more likely supported, install the drivers and if it works let me know your Model Number and it will get added to the list.***

Install instructions:

•  Please DISABLE SECUREBOOT in your BIOS this is now important for this new installer!
  •  Once you have booted back into the OS Temporarily disable AV software (Some Anti-Virus tools might false report and delete the file!).
  •  Now run the  Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9305.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe Installer
  •  Select either Full Install, Install Without Nahimic, Full Uninstall or Downgrade Nahimic 3.
  •  Sit back and relax as the UWP's get uninstalled, the driver gets uninstalled and then your system is rebooted into test signing mode and everything is installed and your system is rebooted again!
  •  Now let the system boot up fully and re-enable the internet connection. (Only if you disconnected from the internet)

***[IMPORTANT]****
As i no longer have a MSI Laptop can users please report any and all issues to this forum thread so i can rectify them quickly.

Solution: run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Uninstall first before using Full Install.

Solution: Head into Windows 10's Store and Select the 3 Dots, followed by Settings and turn of Windows Store's Auto Application Updates,
then run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Downgrade Nahimic.

Issue: Ran Nahimic 3 Downgrade option however Nahimic 3 1.9.5.0 UWP effects are not working or its reporting the device is not upto date.
Solution: Simply run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe select Uninstall and then after its completed the Uninstall re-run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe and select Full Install APO3 or APO4.

Solution: Head to Settings → System → About, Now click System info then Select Advance System Settings → Hardware Tab → Driver Installation Settings, now select NO! save and reboot the system. Then run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Full Uninstall, after it has rebooted your system re-run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Full Install.

Solution: Run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Full Uninstall, after it has rebooted your system re-run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Full Install APO3 or APO4.

Solution: Run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Full Uninstall, after it has rebooted your system re-run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Full Install APO3 or APO4.

Solution: Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9326.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Install Without Nahimic

***[IMPORTANT]****

I would like to thank the following people for whom have helped. I like to personally thank the following users.

Project Programmers:

Spoiler

hacktrix2006
djlenoir

Installer Testers:

Spoiler

DimitriosMSI
TikiThorsen
Ricardo_estep

Driver Suppiler:

Spoiler

MSI

Original Thanks (NBR Members):

Spoiler

epguy3
J95
JeanLegi
LeftEyeNine
Falkentyne
mnomaanw
felix3650
asm1
Bazgrim
ixende
MrBeer
arke yyci
Beemo
senso
Eflatun
HitZ2976
Ivan994
Alanfox2000
OneOnline
OgUrecheK
comradeskeleton (Reddit)
eiraku

• Thumb Up 2

Spoiler

23 hours ago, bbb27 said:

@solidus1983

Glad my report made you able to fix it.

Unfortunately i can't download it, the link redirects to VirusTotal...

Fixed it for you, you may download.

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 9:49 AM, epguy3 said:

doh!   grrrrrrrr....

MSI recently and unexpectedly updated their Realtek UAD drivers for recent MSI desktop motherboards to version 6.0.9326.1 (seems like MSI is picking up the pace with some of these driver releases lately)

so time to do another updated modded driver again, solidus1983 (whenever you're ready)

MSI recently did it again - updated the realtek audio drivers to version 6.0.9336.1 on April 14th

(UAD MSI RTK) (UAD MSI - Nahimic APO3) (UAD MSI - Nahimic APO4)
edit - the Nahimic components, however, are not updated though

and there was also an older 6.0.9313.1 driver release for newer Stealth 17m model laptops w/ 12th gen Intel hardware (released either end of March 2022 or beginning of April 2022; when v9326 came out for MSI motherboards in late March 2022, the 9313 version was not available yet)

edit - Nahimic APO4 SWC driver v4.8.0.0 from MSI - too bad MSI didn't include this new version in the updated 9336 Realtek audio drivers

7 hours ago, epguy3 said:

MSI recently did it again - updated the realtek audio drivers to version 6.0.9336.1 on April 14th

(UAD MSI RTK) (UAD MSI - Nahimic APO3) (UAD MSI - Nahimic APO4)
edit - the Nahimic components, however, are not updated though

and there was also an older 6.0.9313.1 driver release for newer Stealth 17m model laptops w/ 12th gen Intel hardware (released either end of March 2022 or beginning of April 2022; when v9326 came out for MSI motherboards in late March 2022, the 9313 version was not available yet)

edit - Nahimic APO4 SWC driver v4.8.0.0 from MSI - too bad MSI didn't include this new version in the updated 9336 Realtek audio drivers

If i have time spare as i am doing hardware mods and firmware compiles, i will build a new pack. Not promising anything though.

Spoiler

Repack: No

Installer: Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe   (ONLINE!) 

Package includes:

Realtek UAD 6.0.1.9336.1
Nahimic 1.9.5.0 UWP
Nahimic SWC 4.8.0.0 (APO4)
Nahimic Extension 1.3.1.0 (APO4)
Realtek Audio Console UWP 1.35.271.0

Installer:
SHA-1: b0bf9ecb48b593852167bb8bc11ab684e6a6c9a3
Size: 122606969 bytes (116 MiB)

Change Log:

Updated Installer Logic (This is the reason for UWP name changes and Codec, EXT folder name change)
Nahimic APO4 SWC updated from 4.7.1.0 to 4.8.0.0

Nahimic APO4 Extensions updated from 1.2.53.0 to 1.3.1

Realtek Audio Console UWP updated from 1.35.269.0 to 1.35.271.0

Realtek Audio UAD driver updated from 6.0.1.9326.1 to 6.0.1.9336.1

Alpha Series:

Spoiler

Alpha 15

Bravo Series:

Spoiler

Bravo 15
Bravo 17

GE Series:

Spoiler

GE60 (Apache) (Pro)
GE62 Apache (Pro)
GE63 Raider (RGB)
GE65 Raider
GE66 Raider
GE70 (Apache) (Pro)
GE72 Apache (Pro)
GE73 Raider (RGB)
GE75 Raider
GE76 Raider

GF Series:

Spoiler

GF62
GF63 (Thin)
GF65 Thin
GF72
GF75 Thin

GL Series:

Spoiler

GL62
GL63
GL65 (Leopard)
GL72
GL73
GL75 (Leopard)

GP Series:

Spoiler

GP60 (Leopard)
GP62 Leopard (Pro)
GP63 Leopard
GP65 Leopard
GP70 (Leopard) (Pro)
GP72 Leopard (Pro)
GP73 Leopard
GP75 Leopard

GS Series:

Spoiler

GS40 Phantom
GS43 Phantom Pro
GS60 Ghost (Pro)
GS63 Stealth (Pro)
GS65 Stealth (Thin)
GS66 Stealth
GS70 Stealth (Pro)
GS72 Stealth (Pro)
GS73 Stealth (Pro)
GS75 Stealth

GT Series:

Spoiler

GT60 (Dominator)
GT62 Dominator (Pro)
GT63 Titan
GT73 Titan (Pro)
GT75 Titan
GT76 Titan (DT)
GT83 Titan (SLI) (VR)

GV Series:

Spoiler

GV62
GV63
GV72

Install instructions:

•  Now run the  Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe Installer

***[IMPORTANT]****

Solution: run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Uninstall first before using Full Install.

then run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Downgrade Nahimic.

Solution: Simply run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe select Uninstall and then after its completed the Uninstall re-run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe and select Full Install APO3 or APO4.

Solution: Head to Settings → System → About, Now click System info then Select Advance System Settings → Hardware Tab → Driver Installation Settings, now select NO! save and reboot the system. Then run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Full Uninstall, after it has rebooted your system re-run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Full Install.

Solution: Run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Full Uninstall, after it has rebooted your system re-run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Full Install APO3 or APO4.

Solution: Run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Full Uninstall, after it has rebooted your system re-run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Full Install APO3 or APO4.

Solution: Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Install Without Nahimic

***[IMPORTANT]****

Project Programmers:

Spoiler

hacktrix2006
djlenoir

Installer Testers:

Spoiler

DimitriosMSI
TikiThorsen
Ricardo_estep

Driver Suppiler:

Spoiler

MSI

Spoiler

epguy3
J95
JeanLegi
LeftEyeNine
Falkentyne
mnomaanw
felix3650
asm1
Bazgrim
ixende
MrBeer
arke yyci
Beemo
senso
Eflatun
HitZ2976
Ivan994
Alanfox2000
OneOnline
OgUrecheK
comradeskeleton (Reddit)
eiraku

Spoiler

As always please report issues on this forum thread. Once i have free time i will correct or attempt to correct issues.

Spoiler

Just tested your latest version (9336) and i'm happy to report that everything is working fine on my end (MSI GS73VR-7RF, Windows 10 X64 21H2 with the latest updates).

Thank you again for all of your hardwork 🙂

• Thumb Up 1

1 hour ago, bbb27 said:

Just tested your latest version (9336) and i'm happy to report that everything is working fine on my end (MSI GS73VR-7RF, Windows 10 X64 21H2 with the latest updates).

Thank you again for all of your hardwork 🙂

Thank you for your report bud. At some stage I will have to fully redo the installer to make it more clean like rather then bug fixes lol.

Spoiler

On 4/15/2022 at 8:01 PM, solidus1983 said:

Repack: No

Installer: Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe   (ONLINE!) 

Package includes:

Realtek UAD 6.0.1.9336.1
Nahimic 1.9.5.0 UWP
Nahimic SWC 4.8.0.0 (APO4)
Nahimic Extension 1.3.1.0 (APO4)
Realtek Audio Console UWP 1.35.271.0

Installer:
SHA-1: b0bf9ecb48b593852167bb8bc11ab684e6a6c9a3
Size: 122606969 bytes (116 MiB)

Change Log:

Alpha Series:

Reveal hidden contents

Alpha 15

Bravo Series:

Reveal hidden contents

Bravo 15
Bravo 17

GE Series:

Reveal hidden contents

GE60 (Apache) (Pro)
GE62 Apache (Pro)
GE63 Raider (RGB)
GE65 Raider
GE66 Raider
GE70 (Apache) (Pro)
GE72 Apache (Pro)
GE73 Raider (RGB)
GE75 Raider
GE76 Raider

GF Series:

Reveal hidden contents

GF62
GF63 (Thin)
GF65 Thin
GF72
GF75 Thin

GL Series:

Reveal hidden contents

GL62
GL63
GL65 (Leopard)
GL72
GL73
GL75 (Leopard)

GP Series:

Reveal hidden contents

GP60 (Leopard)
GP62 Leopard (Pro)
GP63 Leopard
GP65 Leopard
GP70 (Leopard) (Pro)
GP72 Leopard (Pro)
GP73 Leopard
GP75 Leopard

GS Series:

Reveal hidden contents

GS40 Phantom
GS43 Phantom Pro
GS60 Ghost (Pro)
GS63 Stealth (Pro)
GS65 Stealth (Thin)
GS66 Stealth
GS70 Stealth (Pro)
GS72 Stealth (Pro)
GS73 Stealth (Pro)
GS75 Stealth

GT Series:

Reveal hidden contents

GT60 (Dominator)
GT62 Dominator (Pro)
GT63 Titan
GT73 Titan (Pro)
GT75 Titan
GT76 Titan (DT)
GT83 Titan (SLI) (VR)

GV Series:

Reveal hidden contents

GV62
GV63
GV72

Install instructions:

•  Now run the  Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe Installer

***[IMPORTANT]****

Solution: run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Uninstall first before using Full Install.

then run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Downgrade Nahimic.

Solution: Simply run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe select Uninstall and then after its completed the Uninstall re-run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod.exe and select Full Install APO3 or APO4.

Solution: Head to Settings → System → About, Now click System info then Select Advance System Settings → Hardware Tab → Driver Installation Settings, now select NO! save and reboot the system. Then run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Full Uninstall, after it has rebooted your system re-run Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Full Install.

Solution: Realtek_UAD_6.0.1.9336.1_MSI_Nahimic_UWP_mod_RP.exe and select Install Without Nahimic

***[IMPORTANT]****

Project Programmers:

Reveal hidden contents

hacktrix2006
djlenoir

Installer Testers:

Reveal hidden contents

DimitriosMSI
TikiThorsen
Ricardo_estep

Driver Suppiler:

Reveal hidden contents

MSI

Reveal hidden contents

epguy3
J95
JeanLegi
LeftEyeNine
Falkentyne
mnomaanw
felix3650
asm1
Bazgrim
ixende
MrBeer
arke yyci
Beemo
senso
Eflatun
HitZ2976
Ivan994
Alanfox2000
OneOnline
OgUrecheK
comradeskeleton (Reddit)
eiraku

Wow! Long time no see!

Great to see you keeping work on this mod, a really big thanks!

Tried latest driver, APOV4 won't work on GV62VR 7RF@Win10 21H1, it says not supported, and there's no nahimic audio effects component show up in software components.

APOv3 everything works perfectly. Thanks for great work!

image.thumb.png.161a6d174abb038aa1d3f9436c694b70.png

• Thumb Up 1

@nk950357 Thank you for your report. Also glad to see you back!

As for keeping up with the mod, i might now have a working GT72 to test on however i am not going to do an MSI on anyone lol!

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @solidus1983,

I've been following your mods for years and they're great, but since some time ago (the last version that I have and worked for me was 9071) it stopped working on my laptop.

It is a MSI GL62M. I have tried with the APO3 and 4 and none work. Could you help?

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Tiago said:

Hi @solidus1983,

I've been following your mods for years and they're great, but since some time ago (the last version that I have and worked for me was 9071) it stopped working on my laptop.

It is a MSI GL62M. I have tried with the APO3 and 4 and none work. Could you help?

Thanks!

Going to need your sound card device id and a dxdiag bud. It might be a simple case of missing id in the mods.

Spoiler

On 4/30/2022 at 4:48 AM, solidus1983 said:

Going to need your sound card device id and a dxdiag bud. It might be a simple case of missing id in the mods.

Sure, anything you need!

Dxdiag attached. For the device ID these are the hardware IDs:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_146211D8&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_146211D8

And these are the compatible IDs:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&CTLR_DEV_A171&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&CTLR_DEV_A171&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&CTLR_DEV_A171&VEN_10EC
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&VEN_10EC
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&CTLR_DEV_A171
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&GF&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_146211D8&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01

BTW, thanks and sorry for the delay, I didn't have notifications enabled.

DxDiag.txt

• solidus1983 changed the title to Nahimic 3 UAD Modified Driver for Unsupported MSI Hardware