Tetsu
Member-
Posts
79 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Tetsu
-
Excuse me, but could you please ask Buffermod how to update the BIOS? I've tried contacting them on X (Twitter), but I haven't received a reply.
-
Does the 1394 ID update mean that it supports 64GB of memory? Or should I just run the "update bat" like a regular BIOS update?
-
I'm confused because the term "1394 ID" is unfamiliar to me.
-
No, I don't have it. I'm currently checking the sales website. I haven't flashed the BIOS yet.
-
The update procedure should be in the Readme file. It's best to check it before proceeding. I also plan to check the Readme file before flashing.
-
Hello. Has the BIOS on your P570WM been updated? It should work without problems using Rufus. Since the Readme is a .doc file, I don't have the corresponding application, so I'll try running it once I find a compatible application and check its contents.
-
Thank you very much!
-
I've conveyed the content of the comment. I don't expect a reply, though...
-
Hello. That person's account name is BufferMod. You should be able to find it easily by searching on X.
-
It seems someone on X (Twitter) has created a ModBIOS that supports 64GB RAM. They were trying to submit it to PremaMod. I tried contacting that person, but received no reply.
-
I have a question regarding the P570WM: Does the PremaMod 1.03.07 V5 BIOS not support 64GB of RAM?
-
I have a damaged LVDS motherboard. It won't boot. I'm currently on Hachijojima Island, so I can't go to the warehouse on the mainland to pick it up. You can still find eDP-type motherboards for sale on eBay, but they're quite expensive.
-
Precision M6800 questions and upgrades
Tetsu replied to Jers6410's topic in Pro Max & Precision Mobile Workstation
I found a ZRT-made RTX 4090 on a site called "Ali1688," separate from Taobao. However, I'm not sure about its legitimacy. The picture shows it as a ZRT product, but since others have been deceived, I can't just buy it without careful consideration. -
Precision M6800 questions and upgrades
Tetsu replied to Jers6410's topic in Pro Max & Precision Mobile Workstation
Thank you for your reply. I would also like to purchase directly from ZRT. Could you please provide the contact information for a ZRT representative? Contact email address: *****@*****.tld -
Precision M6800 questions and upgrades
Tetsu replied to Jers6410's topic in Pro Max & Precision Mobile Workstation
The contact information appeared garbled. -
Precision M6800 questions and upgrades
Tetsu replied to Jers6410's topic in Pro Max & Precision Mobile Workstation
Thank you for your reply. I would really appreciate it if you could also provide me with the contact information for the ZRT representative. I hope to be able to purchase directly from ZRT. Contact Information Free email address: *****@*****.tld -
Precision M6800 questions and upgrades
Tetsu replied to Jers6410's topic in Pro Max & Precision Mobile Workstation
Hello, nice to meet you. Have you received your ZRT 4090 card? Actually, I was planning to buy one from Taobao as well, but I canceled the purchase due to moving and other circumstances. It seems that Taobao sometimes sells products with ZRT photos but the actual card inside is an X-Vision. This happens frequently with online shopping. There have even been cases where RTX 5090 cards had their internal components replaced with pebbles. -
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure, but I suspect ENBIK's MXM cards use the same VBIOS as X-vision. The price isn't listed on ENBIK's website, so I'm not sure if I can buy it, but I'll try to purchase it using an import agent.
-
Need help for editing or getting VBIOS for 4080M and 4090M MXM
Tetsu replied to SuperMG's topic in Components & Upgrades
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure, but I suspect ENBIK's MXM cards use the same VBIOS as X-vision. The price isn't listed on ENBIK's website, so I'm not sure if I can buy it, but I'll try to purchase it using an import agent. -
So, does that mean the only RTX card that could potentially be used is the ENBIK?
-
That's right. Was the VBIOS for the ZRT RTX4090 the same as X-vision? Does this mean that ZRT cards cannot be used with the P570WM? Unfortunately, we do not have any surplus stock of the P570WM.
-
Hello. I found this item on eBay. What are the performance specifications of this graphics card? Here's the eBay link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/375902854110?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338722076&customid=&toolid=10050
-
Hello. eDP motherboards are currently being sold on eBay. They're safer than modifying an LVDS motherboard. You'll need an eDP cable and an eDP-compatible display, though.
-
When I checked the delivery company, I found that there are only three options: Yamato Transport, Sagawa Express, and Japan Post (EMS). FedEx, DHL, and UPS are not available.